Re: [GNAP] GNAP Editors' Use of GitHub Issues

Aaron Parecki <aaron@parecki.com> Thu, 03 December 2020 22:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=parecki.com; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=YGJbicdGlx5R58HxNuSypOpg+zzujWdZYBvXORU4Umo=; b=Y0rwTkjwri41iR7mXegPoKtvXGeZhO8Mr//nzvtQY4LKs9jgr/AxyYFcSXZv0jXcOl JhHtFJiwF7bt4WwwGrOx7UzTfd9CFhobh7dh8CJPxKrHM8abKv9Ie1a7YIeLifpvU9nY xU6rz8j/NAixGfd8H0ZJdJQfD8/r+aD1IYh/+60IXI27KMSaCD6Ttembe1+234oe/brj uzgjFFy8gGWGMQagfmu5vYVj063Q8KVZZeF7mCJyN5Cgq2150DlfumuaAL9cgEiCe0Mi hN5MPI0+AyF3rv/l8pyiqOElxX2B8RBK1xILXmlrmlBnqqkE33YJiaw72W8AFPg2ZJLB ZY6A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YGJbicdGlx5R58HxNuSypOpg+zzujWdZYBvXORU4Umo=; b=n613WBIZ+3k/NAguzgyvYcyO3OUtd5XG5Ds9+weANY9MaV9L0a6ayLF1crj3HOQBkL VBpz+W+85wS1KkLf+2VB9ZdsUnvS6H8Hb/BlCfL4XuCEFFjsxigwGZJgK2Lw1kQIjJl4 FaxDXCMqDGkNy4waSE0ZHt2VWTc+mBIHHfKtWIyci6SB5j9gXEDSab5DVHzMz8boNnfQ QWymRsWHqcNy1JVXqlvyvNIfCvg7/6C/3rsV93Nf7XsLo0kA6ruBO2bt9KGaUTjXoFjJ pfAb5x/OE+ryMlEGmSrrEP9uCXdKxWUoGByyHY9L8ta5XJxA4LvZr6kIu1uriNU40t2Z JGVA==