Re: [Txauth] Call for WG name preferences

David Skaife <blue.ringed.octopus.guy@gmail.com> Wed, 20 May 2020 09:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=q+5/AYqHuoe3IbhtOrS5Or6eZD9kw3ox1XOojOojnWQ=; b=p5adS8TjRIkn3xTaNk5zkf0zFQskGe6GfQ4OlGMTcjhrF/b4yBvxHeOIP4xU201ZWL zUVo58JU5gKW6yfLn/VHFllxyohvL0j00J8+0TgMuPN0dPxRinzGnKnPutOZoinuVRSE iGubTSkjH7Ov/oxHf9LQRnt3y7GTMdvQc9+FHqQ7s3GEKHDg09w14jNAQtZL9oj727aE nnLoVUEW9wBXj/CThy9QLDzLRS9rEdx2T5BMMIdQAVJxyM7KYeFwdvzgB4mlj5blcf+E E6kQpP2nDtNTdb2wMH1VOyS48SAdkpIrMh13oEpszNkjGbceIS6CUrqaY1Ag4lAa/34S Zagg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=q+5/AYqHuoe3IbhtOrS5Or6eZD9kw3ox1XOojOojnWQ=; b=JbIlkR9fPTs58gEJ6RUT6Itt1hYY00ii/bdb9Jv4Ahb6m4WZFTnrR7YdnKPL8O6kKx lh8G4rL0xfSzcy85+aidUXUjN7h4i3Y5BP4Mi/mxzfRQKxeyHlLbVulot/YeVFxFeCoH XDlQLLNvaU8BPm/Dp/7xotLUbB+ux3M/TC3QGfkW1/6lpw9nbEKRtsoKxKLuVpiR8pWW j5Nq1mwhK27pmVDblUqqrVH+q7FjKEoHW2vvR70aPv/W3KbehJN9IIXg8CtqwABT51Mt itmisfS/BCRSPlUtxAcymuZHPQnildr6KzTlJM/2T1sfRPG8+0qE7q519jvvYjIFJvUN 65Cg==