Re: [Txauth] XYZ-08 vs XAuth-08

Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu> Sun, 14 June 2020 04:49 UTC

Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 21:49:40 -0700
From: Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu>
To: Justin Richer <jricher@mit.edu>
Cc: Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com>, txauth@ietf.org
References: <CAD9ie-uH5Zun_jhiqnoP=Gye19TVyvgqa4b+Z=a3_Y830yqLtg@mail.gmail.com> <44332CBC-83B1-411C-B518-EE2F3D030301@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-sSr3NBe=d4y02J7kYzkHnm=VRQgfbr5oH3_zfKyzcKuQ@mail.gmail.com> <A1F8BEC9-A312-494B-8CE5-BE0422CA1C91@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-vA13jLONjNwbVbvwVgKYEQCCQTtDdfg66fs7hjtoBR7Q@mail.gmail.com> <01A1051E-30AB-419B-A0F1-C9AED6BFA357@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-s_shGvafWoMwMEpvkJLQpUV5iS-eWKVtHMM5dxuyckPg@mail.gmail.com> <3D57381A-DA98-4DD7-8960-A6D94A643E43@mit.edu>