Re: [GNAP] Terminology

Fabien Imbault <fabien.imbault@gmail.com> Wed, 12 August 2020 16:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=rLA7B0ruv8WNQCB5Hx754jSIechYwfrslAPbDUxXShw=; b=my5NcIIWwzknZljEpc8vsHkzR8gVN1SKW6EpIomWY6+p/qnEoWgdVLby2hrl1sIgfC yjj9PK5J/RCt4+j58W4GsWyoDEbimh28CV3TZcvCwfOo5O2f0PSC36AIlxlhRUDcyX5l 9CcvyddR5Omnro5Mgifj2VUvAd3DvkHLCyd7ClORM9fgWIrj3LtwbzaW0Tcx1LPGhbJO 7od/iBq3lHRaOSBSYVBU9RGBf+47qp+QOfKeS6CI/xrxSJz96syTxLKohDpsTR00fFak EWo5FipzKNVVzXVMG2SEtRM0dEFdJ41nh7ISx+DKR1GXKvu+nrYImKRtOIlBhm7Jn98D ingg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=rLA7B0ruv8WNQCB5Hx754jSIechYwfrslAPbDUxXShw=; b=iK8UBD5QaACD5136kqxyKe+ZO3l5HBe6PhCJkNy/RHr/XVxBsp+vldYBJu1d5m0G0A 86N5ACJmfNfGuXY9TNyNHQvVeRKfuS2+iwuBBZrQJf3E23pT7euzeFGdtSH20g7yriD3 PQcVM4QYOlTXSdrY0bmvvA72Bj2H7BzggQFI6E/nli1PB64NraIZ4mpXmsHd/aAgq7dq Dx9qfwwg2q2e4qMSU24LXo771xDlUwu41lkek1BOs1liF3P0SceWalOUX2HzEvyMyhvw tnIMIhuwQnhjuu0sX6ZqDzk5OZdH/Q+Qka8HwG+rqzlV2gnYjcSKVKPs5Hgei06JOl0L 1Phg==
References: <DM6PR00MB0684496FAFF843EF4286B0ECF5451@DM6PR00MB0684.namprd00.prod.outlook.com> <CAD9ie-u7xbmDvszc4nhgL7PTi+q92wVXDhf5-UsqYWhkdfFf_w@mail.gmail.com> <AA0A1BCB-A128-4C45-B137-FCCB4ECC0B4A@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-ut3B1Hys-8w8FqQ6W+F017V5nZKmu7jyjWgP-PBGYwrg@mail.gmail.com> <0DA045F0-1DFC-4CEC-B160-D4440B49B4EB@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-srbdXNQMpZQvLCEEsB00gHKuScq7RM9Cw56yS24+Hi2Q@mail.gmail.com> <79713735-7BD3-4178-BB42-A433370D8EA2@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-scGz1s=q=g=GSD9gL3X3O3rHG0ukQVPewZ6dMw5dDeHw@mail.gmail.com>