Re: [GNAP] Will GNAP support Zero Trust Architecture?

Adrian Gropper <agropper@healthurl.com> Thu, 25 March 2021 02:41 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8dOPFt84CeGJ9qBpUCLyulYHbLKyQuJ+32NMWByFmos=; b=aA7874IE0PUfq+rqq5fGLbe95wbP7N8FHWN7L5sIYqMi9Qovv/vPfKJl9lH5+Hhn/p bIO5azAsnuxgvOFBTIPQx3Uq6x5MNKFCoMRg4LeUJCRno6W9VbSk2azOBlBfpjkiDGkK ZlGUM5akedwp5IC/B2egZFq5jiT0brWh0uts/6YE0HMb4ZcQn2g1KrhQBwJNNZdOkCfn eL+KA3e/yhGlIjtwABSoa9is5SRTuHSfXEF5N4/ILZx9RQpsUQrLZC+nBbTOg16iqUCT KCY3wuzxyyh8abPqGO8zf4ai6Dun4Lyz8AZic5YpSLCmgX1KZvk+nA39734NzRQhdlxg rvYw==
References: <CANYRo8jBZFVWyvAgVSWSmnuC+i1NaEkJEGWextzGB0xNFnD9fA@mail.gmail.com> <20210321171800.GT79563@kduck.mit.edu> <6772CFFC-7411-4BBE-948B-8271654C0FE9@mit.edu> <CANYRo8gMQYJXcb0FU2VCVcdbBLsopZ5Wfyo3hd1Pd5tmOSs0SA@mail.gmail.com> <953A4B2A-6064-4E16-A6FA-B97FBE770B11@mit.edu> <CANYRo8iPeeM3rLP9BYid2B71NzU7fR6J9Ra4=PSODTFE7i75Zg@mail.gmail.com> <CEECEE23-24D0-4C0C-B39E-9FDFF9E1E13D@mit.edu> <CANpA1Z2S8Y3+U+jOa-ZbTzsZ9hkybCnGfzx0kP8VF=Z=Se4uew@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuTaYEZY8BNtp5j8dAxZjBLnM-0CZQUO9UgGAAx=-qQyJA@mail.gmail.com> <CANpA1Z2Zt0ksRZqu7f6kGc5CXvWjRvuBMyDn4-EeiVE7Ndj3yw@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuRk6bB6ry1dy9W-9OKSgckYqicVtQ7jsrxseA2iJQdPKQ@mail.gmail.com> <CANpA1Z2__Y2UiQ-x_Fz4Q05guFhi-rOygJ+pHkNjbRUdh2Y97Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuT9pG6sNDpR5SUfKzX2YsX8H6VK9jmNdJLXy_g7EnPMNQ@mail.gmail.com>