Re: [GNAP] draft-hardt-xauth-protocol-14 update - reworked introduction

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Tue, 18 August 2020 19:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=T64h4FCTUf668Yu1njHlLB4E2K2BC9wA0WCi+Hk/7zw=; b=Uv1aX/ZOZy46tcHg6GsWCYDrsYJJIW0eC/GBdhtyzLIoCEFkCvnSaZTUGevJ3FSCZj xTudInsdmePtMPQMdY2yVS+LQAu5VaihOIq1xzPy2wpyHGjvgo8Qb3iL/uPc+dxvLgGt JRj2LgBsaEaa6rOB2wxfvuB4EAEW0dUGmhTRMszRjcOp7fRhmZmvd8Vupo9vlyXIZcA4 eodMnogndUhxwRPevG7UYfFaNVYs92Vdaqpe6DmdiSudU34VJ5mAJx2q4d0qwOB95m+x WIzxpDq7aYadSXtOCqJpdlOOM+/QB0poIqwAGr0Vta78vIvYdlqP6v9u1Eec8V6Rc+hp Qhig==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=T64h4FCTUf668Yu1njHlLB4E2K2BC9wA0WCi+Hk/7zw=; b=ZPevApSMNByizez21Z6L3DR5eYedAtq2gFgsgWIsSYnXdZ4f+YuSQ7V1fGabXfXNFa GE9LUSMiU6pspuaYweNOtFswjnLODRqXotKxn28H3NbM74MAV+yMUf8D+qFCxO7ob4H+ DT0+WMOWHR9KWgm+EDEY0xAUPAFIR+BhkPJYgVii0mSM2b1A6n8rZDUyuledq2fGLeSk /EfGcuhv+271xLZEwByhxUC242Pkj56kFDdySk+w77IM24/eCuJufhtMWM8mxGII4rXh HbOERXfXrVJh1OBjXHNsX+0nG9xYSAxJ10MLlxndWtx77H3AiZB0xQpO/WrK0Oar/uAR iCIQ==