Re: [GNAP] Will GNAP support Zero Trust Architecture?

Adrian Gropper <agropper@healthurl.com> Sun, 21 March 2021 19:38 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=7km2GcSCtNLnLloTfRixW19L730RFupc7r3kCSrAMBo=; b=LDDt9G2Z9QCFX4t/EMxVJvL6V2qTQHNfCpbaduJPeMrH1C4pJ8+l9W0ZQKzGT0OOn4 iaQICypWnrkv/GMkjyPD69Xu/3nmQK01B8HWn3VrR2QvLvrOK6/+7w2t5Pm8nsWW+dLl t5W9NVIf35+eB4BX0HNtjVqPmBSairEngLB9mgPMA3ywvc2bXn9j0ooahDjD0ZTjYXWf jS0tkT03h2NKgJjkpV6YCXlO4YD9siLbM5ru5KyK4vuKZF6VuTceTPigFrJBPfjTUC7Y Hjxm7ow0X+fulGX/w4mSyapvA/yBTDMg4hdB9uIRAQQupZIR+swyXfC7Fy28kThWXEIE y2og==