Re: [Txauth] New version of XYZ Draft

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Fri, 17 July 2020 22:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fX+Uilvt+n3f6R5UmxF/5D6unCczKgXcFM+gAXBDoLg=; b=nmNLt8JN3+4OQMIDq+49pGhcohKNaIGIFfa+XTxl/kva6iuSJ7XmULaelozcgIIg/U j8cbdkqb5Mggy840BevAIWOb8py486HDyxc1008WqZwXxnL6ku57g5+kHNOG1UeQYgmV aLbzE/nCeXPkAFHNCap0AaconoWHPCT9RSdwrRUg87Gxmt38N42iJdGLnYp1szyeIA09 PfQQjab732l3p954TKalR8fUz22S6tgFCcmTYBb4LSUWh+bmFeo+eErHd44vUgWr0W/Z nCbJ2M6MlTVw2clqDySZhr53IPmPXo9OPyUdh8qGu/5XTzlZVVcwfvHjzdSL7meNfzRT tNKA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fX+Uilvt+n3f6R5UmxF/5D6unCczKgXcFM+gAXBDoLg=; b=ECnsKf1VS41ARxGJIXu8zlSdEyxchi97cDMdIXlERwEYnPc/EkpMbLShaT3nxcmUsy 6YNJXIsgCEJ7Mr3F9knaChgLMpPkNPrIKEbrvn2p0hi72CIG87MnMUgAHmyKNPdP3/yM ThB75zDW2E0LDxWpkouHKAcUb4HP/eCUDiYt6NaOgX4wZdxeVsHUvzRKDsC1KOV010IA 1zXGEq6iLV7eweG7F5IZkEisLGlzs5xSBuBiujA3OyMFJ9nTxIaBs459e0NU/ipbf6kR jm/liFSgF0xdf1QQHQC9GlSMSRd4dGoeAZ3G65btxTvJAys7cxn9bYHG6EaHJh1uOprj yf2A==