Re: [Txauth] Key handle vs client id & handle

Fabien Imbault <fabien.imbault@gmail.com> Thu, 16 July 2020 07:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=2KOC+LUiZS9yANP7OehDMtL9E04r5STlgFFoAzhN3dk=; b=mwqOcylwsiTI5Jlreo/wN1IFm8fmjl1A/DlKKcGyg7OZzM8vcJLcHFr8q7TDoT32ih 8E8GNTCujYNFmzpHuUAXdTteSljS00XXT7Xl/HJFB7nJURmZE2SGn75429Q9Yni/ioAC 6759w7yr3yMmTiVotCAtFcnCMv/2qsXUUV3nGqqvyi5dE3ZcGTrzPw75uF4KuqD6LjXe vQEDmWs90CBR2lIPiTxi+2/IWU3DhG/apiZWaUblRji1+jUpYPcqNDd+VXnKaoWQxPlc A0FP9WfMRN09e8X5li9bNJwSoZ3a8eQCG2yiAYPGFXh1gN7/wXLMMsNHt77WJ/zyrikV gTRQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2KOC+LUiZS9yANP7OehDMtL9E04r5STlgFFoAzhN3dk=; b=II9ZaWiC6jzh67TPxB1gNFA09dQnPDTDqZMaZTdgIXhNt9pi7M+pd6tuzdO8nDcEDb nXVsUMPUTRXtv/3mg6LVJKY+ct6sVH/lZgj1Lzy+U09xy8oPbkGUZZsq1UQbLh8n0cAI ZTBDSbF4b2KXNwPoh6+tznEl88oAztNqwIa9C5bR6JXeeSbr8cVLlJwlQd7qh2E9026M /ZljdwQ083bBCqta9kKBOZME7bvA6AAk/SGuUwJyIuiU0cBjvJXAKVjHoT7mWq+FwKLa LHBIgux2UsJ07JQw1n4mBCVbOJQYKyoV/Xh/iZUkNhyXIKDF62vrUmNbziAXob5ZvmCK yDGg==