Re: [Txauth] Key handle vs client id & handle

Tom Jones <thomasclinganjones@gmail.com> Mon, 27 July 2020 02:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fYNFZ5v+8E7CUjhMndioVY11XMIZ7sMiA65CdzPl9Do=; b=kgxQbIrsC6BgN5TCMOFiNttJHWZ9M2DrTmcFPN+itPHwLQBa9Nfn1Qz34yeEtyYRMr qZ5YAf80Pvib1HITq1J+klO6pttIxolQiJrNgkMAc+WCMg4HmF4AHA5BOUdUgbQsplhj SMYQsJe/D0BvfHe9ygRtpGpYD9kwiXPCV/A/eghR0LZX/gr48mPPGS37xawOJB+aaQAP FXqFtck6sIBrlBo7R9zns5wxq2Nkwl0r2k8KXA0db4bzGi5YtteucvVsxCTMimGrobwL jT6Jq2dJcfQzx01WI0M5yX57N3nkQpw7D8TTHwcEuA5PRfoWeMXvdzZ8Cbhpmcc3sm/E WzYg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fYNFZ5v+8E7CUjhMndioVY11XMIZ7sMiA65CdzPl9Do=; b=GMp1CK+XGuwKAGRcepwwq2bItisnG9P8GiY+7br7BuKQZprOJ8jxaInNYHOoevlWvR kSH6w6/ZTLKnYLjYoF/66wIWVTMQV9uosBC1mqolCVO3qoauB3Y+TCdKRbxycbW1Ov+Z X0aFh19l8gg0b3aa39IX6/8W3iNbM6+SFmx3XEE5OocyOA+nODUeEhXlA+Yixk/KZcAY aHqSpW2QUKifJPOibBti1AXtaHqCQNZhykQbn6qe82D2M5HmvKkePwF4j9hPGgJ1LWlE VE+itpI1RULIwYmdI5ZiZ4ePjbgsBmYYT+V7at239ZHsDmwah5CJNEXxXUkcgSHG47RK 7THA==
References: <29AAF03B-12B6-4E61-9BF4-EF951506931B@securekey.com> <4F48268B-D011-42E5-A2D2-F39CF3E4AB5E@mit.edu> <CAM8feuR=jEoUWY7XHYdBtV1xQL3VBmKYffuS1zTF3hkmNUCr_Q@mail.gmail.com> <BFABF236-006A-4627-9219-3D96AA828610@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-vUn=7rwiMJSJrMdQ=3aeNnhs200eD5dxjgc03OPKdyMw@mail.gmail.com> <325BC9ED-06AF-4E00-9BC7-195FAE1A9646@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-uzNKRaY8XVwEjVppC_c5q+3c+8vh3jydJGiqUgfF8N=w@mail.gmail.com> <E71079E8-A277-431C-A083-B224C5106178@mit.edu> <CAK2Cwb5b=swDm1ob+OF0-8a=2QsK5_UvNPb8hYvLY+ZHjEuQ+w@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyNH=aZ+Piw=_tT+6ibmQ2Ct=ayeKZuW5ba7=X7vAqtv_A@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-sB_SzwNGc0C8cD+C8irEugBRxoH-D+PY_apO=hWG5QYw@mail.gmail.com> <CAK2Cwb4fk4HDBH332NhdkuTQBe9f477X9SF1oxDN-vG24Lpnww@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyM3r-v7UFWMArkbdriUUTezRi8bAYuta=mUtfZ1sZZ1TA@mail.gmail.com>