Re: [GNAP] Extraction of Editor's Notes

Fabien Imbault <fabien.imbault@gmail.com> Mon, 16 November 2020 10:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=jZOWvq9bNTVRDbIOOeifsGYLjvRpHxLPxHhvWWdhpCY=; b=H2Y5WKUFuA+4pGYtp6tiq+9y0xzC49oI+MUTGTV4VGGSOpgp/shWch4KcpJ+jeaWQx cNJTuJwzB+ypmPB7PFxzQrzRxRddGcHZIDRfgegAMyt5Z2bF+hMIvcHVqW1jTwQjkJS2 WKJGeG+Ahd043YH27HeVV0INmjTHxbBKTF+wdw8scWz813mNFmhkz/Osdz0x0v0Xv3O3 Z/0pk+BbmgrTqv5GzQ1PHY5aomAqGP5Q2Oei3bkYm17fi09ufCqtxfpy4XRv2Z+nVtXy 4m27kbKaHx7hNAn/9jnRQBmLAlh45/ju6QJddBPvT8DiTtXQXdSGiwx286TZczcBtYEz dbcQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=jZOWvq9bNTVRDbIOOeifsGYLjvRpHxLPxHhvWWdhpCY=; b=HNf8ZFt3qHEn9M3yMo50ZsnJ7FReoX8YllviKo/Rymxj6Th5SxrSs5yLFoRTK+Ilfc F97xyxAnXUvPu9Tz3dhV2WWbv4wZ0MDsWsV46y4HrWSJxDLhJBcts1SKoeWISVxRq8Xb QM6trfvPB9LCd/+C0b+EPycntH7JVBuB1AZmu4xVZx7z40ActcutP8UmiBoatkLtPMG+ ag56viyHe0TVd31N6S1pIPWx6ZWZtB4KaFvVoVjSSxmXuuyzuYQLt6RG7UlO0JHWArvu dhgZjzdAzg2XGIvwjonwIy1UOfsKc06+01rrrqBwyUmK2z7BCYWuf79Z51fVKPJjwn3O Ffkw==