Re: [GNAP] Extraction of Editor's Notes

Dave Tonge <dave.tonge@moneyhub.com> Mon, 16 November 2020 10:06 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=FTYKqW7M/fpx9omSk1HdgfjFLsZ6Bb25RW4tW6t9djw=; b=i1F9UVhengaN9K4WXRg9WnahIAuO679iqixI9GWlztYXqmVVggjjPLoE9y0GQLmvW6 4Q9k7H9kBQ0WipicJ6uhKrC13/U20BkOlfDp1QFFycxS/ea89qQMKTzCZG0doD1dLnK1 dMyhHedGKw+cbm7YQi5BquqoJIUo3w4Sxq5BrpKtPs9+ETQXsB0iDpIoBxKUhOFhqwLH uNIncUPr3Kmdw9ZPE0OXsJWp+LPV1lCeJ1SNOIuByyr+9J7rkhVnu9gDzJraQq8VjZmE 2SWzloAO43k4S7lNuoSS5ih4SoSdQOMhU0w4h1hOE41Oi1H6SiJCVN4wrK3GjyP5FgAs YMFQ==