Re: [Txauth] Call for WG name preferences - process clarification

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 22 May 2020 10:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:message-id:thread-topic:references :in-reply-to:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=nSEHHeuI0RdcZrqez23wPmrjlSrRpDhyIJ+5mTGnlhA=; b=Ootp+CqaeuMi/P/8U7xcQrfuPfLlWIX/p/FEIXvSH/W2UNeXrQXY7FbRbC0GqHvaND qCzAz0RuZar3yGgZER5d3uaAdnkDJPVZAAGNR8zjuMNKm+L5Qstljyda0cRkgXGXh/Ue w1+A8WGB5hOZ1sNB9WZ0erS6IjZ45t7wDrfH8B/hTlDq3B1MOiwrYRsR18t0caM+YX+g JzavMEIPJwQ1ad4scaMRQoJ4JFRcpgAsBzO0VXdAEJRp3KWOZD2viFRhMdktT/70ZymG KFdVZUt0R9jbwt9mWW1vNZA+ecrB6l8w5x4EPEcITYWlSuqYyIyOAXqT7e3Uqwl1RtNj mwZA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:message-id :thread-topic:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=nSEHHeuI0RdcZrqez23wPmrjlSrRpDhyIJ+5mTGnlhA=; b=B79MWss4F/EY1k4nwqWDgDSA52IykXA2IV7ynUUj2gsI3yPdIjfKRKe+4l2e1ajCSV UMbUfyeWjgx1M28Er1dUJDK+kROWgp3JS00ZdAbu2KGUxPeIog1sYDoxYKNJTmkfBszY qEA8bx8ru1Wx/HyoBdBEyRrhJ3Q8XZ+QOoZaH8awNtEl5BtDL4djOMA2DsGnFYlfbJcN tV4eYroqRC6PLXhin0536pVLvaKlmZnQBExFI8xSp4gyy3qSI2IfPeiUflbfP1ASeTEY bNxW9wjGxPq5N95ghT/nh0WLrzWjAPW1VykBJe/NgV7Vv9fuqBEdaC9lxGtOL4rsHAkf aFqg==