Re: [GNAP] Design team

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Tue, 20 October 2020 03:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3dPfJXdnkxyBtNfgXM11B3tnRlWvXyoBjpz2GaMaVbw=; b=JEFojfz3qD1a9/O3gGkjM80WIzJ2pNZnv4ZumcZ1toQw0+6uOGjYq+YTnerSPiAZRY ecpCcRV3ZBgfgE62GD7QELlJeBcBhQTWaD6uEXSZKCpyeN4YWSLnvVaG0AhccTo6dRST m9yIu7YuSC5gQ8ABS8GZk90feLOGdAJSb3lRIeD/bSBddOpGJ2j4u+Vm3+Sav74+0d6N 8+kS2nspLYso33HDsRKsAMAOJAFPZFjzGpIJ8OPgpD2hjoaAHGO2fYMOHnG3RBC8Re/N ht45jgxLrnZnTURBhL3PiD2bWiaKcSZkzMNpNAkAca98eUolWbe87xlwmiS2fUYHnWvi on4A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3dPfJXdnkxyBtNfgXM11B3tnRlWvXyoBjpz2GaMaVbw=; b=eHIanbslI7570iy7jSi5/8pZPoPll+l6ktCa+AVGFtxv66zynZpyv47dlrxhLPgEiv 96Hbd8V3t5tCgplnbxUbBd1HLjW34+8HvvKpPQr2OqfHl+ws9eB+apN1aFpK85Zpm9ji KCSOdheJxb4HktO7oPYsNnahWyVCAcDc11yU6wX34Y/g+EwIScCiVLoe97MhUdV8BPrv 2dsXH/SsL/8lWs09K25c6/flyOTziATX1lRQoWz2cBMwjTpxSG+9bT5YNNgC1h2kaTO7 hdmukFiEAsdGqUg+qOv1RZYQuqg0yhHSd6nz7cH2RT0mYYp6oxEd57YybsqLUK8qfPyp YcHg==