Re: [Txauth] Call for WG name preferences - process clarification

David Skaife <blue.ringed.octopus.guy@gmail.com> Thu, 21 May 2020 11:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=4dBfGXHyzhWAymv4ypbLZHJZKZum+UhAi+Sn7b9K444=; b=OIU2fCQyg8XYnPrxUwiLpb61h97/Tky7vDYV+lA3gA/f3IDv+KQcJWzFB+Jue0leUp A6qMfy3JY0ZsBpp2wS8oxVZdyHCvUf8b28cI9VnX6eQ7qr9TscLnzl0/4FyAQNnbcLjI cGI9Yk6yuXvCQIruOmBDy2bshtLJlv/8ubKXTnKtIeV8vGrZw7E/k7sLLn/RZmrK0epc P0zo7ku/t2j2hWtonTrWMyvtUiqgqafh72HGlEKtJ6mohCUuHTLBH6/hpHUYr3XJ7oHq h3bU5ucRvmNeFmQzRgNQPP1kk7zxbngjgV5hZou1hh7SSCFxlCZ2Mr8qWD3XWovhqaE8 f10w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=4dBfGXHyzhWAymv4ypbLZHJZKZum+UhAi+Sn7b9K444=; b=MPJvUWpgDNuak6KKp9IVF33X1A4OzYTN61/cLweu2skN4roGdBEcsMy/yp8gIfrpFK zOBClGHlnr9Xgl/ZWwVQ+2JehCgjqAkQaj1XNSgh/omgNUcARJwpz6dDwZjQRMWsFtyW DF1tyFrCsz/PfSc3MaLoYG3BbkJjl0xJ+0/EcLNscVv8wt8Pg0TeZPM2ze3ja5XJKq2D ICHioQ9AJNPqPfRInw6c+eZqTrgQtfLNg0gwOh5g+YlJ0FnbuBVT/1cY6LSWxfFfEUEl 2q+FO43OvVu19+I1RCmAVM7qxL/fpuwfLumaODJ0CsfCq8S3af4LWecxrPOM08ryncTu sLAg==