Re: [GNAP] security concerns / issues with data in URLs

Fabien Imbault <fabien.imbault@gmail.com> Fri, 20 November 2020 03:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=GBqvRLezh/zkzzpSxkN7WmjgJYRraxpPHRHqKaXvoYQ=; b=rNaP9RUjtrkKbUAsuB+Qs0ss5rj0gXZypoNsWcG4dYY5cXvo/DxNDVd2DOk7+20qkq 7jVB/XTo9Ufpep2XEqir/K14Udd1Cd56XnG4Ar1U+6aw3M2G22zsHxBso/8WY654A6H7 /L3C1+i2rfSZtlKVBpvMsBG6uXL7rkBJ4pX11Jr2i92NzHiAWqpWtWwWikjezkFCyyls oq8vqlq+NahmZccvkz/JoNkWEs+dtjvvBJp2g/A/g1W6fp34Y8Cb8oyfQjGdu2C33NOd TrX9x3j3aQkUH0YxzU6NioCdcNSAGFKWaMKNIwv19t0Sikd9iFKkNhYsIEGODShIRKfQ 4aIA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GBqvRLezh/zkzzpSxkN7WmjgJYRraxpPHRHqKaXvoYQ=; b=XQpsBCbsxtPpg5mkm9NUi31R+omPqLAs0uRgaF+2xl5rjsR1m1KnQN0M8P4tRDL0oN 1k2vywY3IEINQdn5CQltFs/YDXcw3/gtGB1gPMGRJbEz9ogGeO4eV9fY03K6p3FY0o0e oNg3qrn/26AYtFIVYC9TK0b5VRguAG2mQ9VhKnQKVcXhsXyS/uA0eKSl3foq993zoO7s Io5trZREkuuccqgmyUdGEMsSK8xlW3NCA6q++xMjw6/ReiP2Yv7Jaev9cEQfWSllW80d 7RyQDC4IO2kYgb20weDWmuPU7Wgnd4njHSlKhV/CXhuiaNEekgr2lZ+Y9uA4WXQRwxXT fWBw==
References: <CAD9ie-v-y+R0Pv3K0KYtVe43AxJ8o89BXZ1vsrVYSJ3SS8Fa=Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAGBSGjpXUrcELkbtXfOvMa+8HTGRs8yyomVu0SoLj+NnXAL+HA@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-vZLhbhDdws8UrJA+_QtU+uA7O+-JEJL9aHQsQPNtNmOA@mail.gmail.com> <CAGBSGjqy7ksa7Tm7qC2YB3yxQ9TxXuL+R03VrUKkarFWMh8kvw@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-uJzs3jWNR6JhjJzorhW+bCBr-j3-juwjckg4e2gU9SzQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAGBSGjp6+wLh_CTt1xxhDVQMUa5mMK_75j+gLJKNH72-S=YJVA@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-thP00ShCm17MQKtLcrrNiUtNoKO=Ez-efrfpizf44eJA@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuRmmR+COPkEHwV3z+Fee_9htZBpK-5dA1gZOeKNygdn8A@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-trkxsn-8yhTtfe1dPjLwCpvS+ZkeygfWgiwTFNAeMwog@mail.gmail.com>