Re: [GNAP] [Txauth] Three Client-Server use cases with several ASs built along "Privacy by Design" (PbD)

Fabien Imbault <fabien.imbault@gmail.com> Wed, 12 August 2020 12:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8MrOUpF3ydswX479HwbU5cckfQdDZJ75sWfJ/P0SC30=; b=WxuUI14fr+OZo1ZOzX7zhop/pXclbSXSHRIO5MZlkayaHe20gKq2jk8dGB94l7CX+i 4bl0aysZTz/MKWVgqWcNXBoNySV/Li+Dc8sQVzQpTnthBiCncnkxHfn2k33rmUVycws5 l+6cm19/V5e0kBot06p5L7dvc3+rJfvNdSZYfrgufPvuZjGewad+3yR/YcaPLIsCHkQj e4m33yKNdXt3bjs9kqgVM0RjHTD5Or+oPU4bXUYmPDZiX6Az1+HO2cguZ/IDeG42Cz03 zQw0jjyErd92EwS7xVnZweY9lWbAZNtYuAcIXSwEksI+EdHvYo9JM3+zWQAGW8QASyeu f3Cg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8MrOUpF3ydswX479HwbU5cckfQdDZJ75sWfJ/P0SC30=; b=uVhDswN5BXxLpTJcDpSD3JmB+GPaJfwRppl+2BizKWgWtOtWmBDh3t8aoyu7syzxTq CEco45jFHefnbsB1ZLtdDC2PT7FdGJysAMenX7yM9EkMEgvAgq1PwXoWwNBMNBNnemgQ /SsH6McU0qf1/wAIPjrnbSuP0Pxm1L+1CS2STt0ihPyI7i4htOgSbItzUlxdnTUJQWXd MeXUTFmA47rS2EjQZVKCLx9ByOQeZgdxtBdHYx2qZhst3AI2HVBo7+3VrM7b++63d8dt iOtG6itQg/qV6HD7b+xoOdtmE5uuE63EM581kTilYvk2BdnXqXNFjVmWEQNbHtnDXsEg 6y+w==
References: <d2ee5da2-8e88-15c8-8646-087860463d2c@free.fr> <CAOW4vyOwQTMoo2Nmb8KNcVM5hdOW69FzZTK5XQ2fRL9CC8+SUA@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuT2K2xpF=VES11kihsqfGK4RCzdSCU=HCLijxLvnc=8LA@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyM0jkw9qTzohzGaNwvvT6JGqcUbdqXnJFq9ahqnRPnuGQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuQfknpOFHTdV_XAc-49Vw-2jER65x4XxmARN6-Dwhyn+A@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyN0gcvqAidJTMxWOAJoLwhFJyxFe6fZy9jcN8uCvyAK4g@mail.gmail.com>