Re: [Txauth] WG Name Voting!!!

Vijay IETF <vijay.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 26 May 2020 15:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=rySmKX8ljX7iQ0WZzOqfIk8iPzmE4in4awaM4rqcG20=; b=mKD9wgSY0p8iSvol2rRXFKC8nv2WXT9amAmujWF7jrVoTwpQpiITGy6s5qf/bthIId cTCAQ+xxNw11ZeqnpC791/3PoPHzVqBVh9jnrPyPG8BSzEDCuSmj9B1/d9HmpE/+vdvf Ow7uD0p6CADPDrkRfUUEMT5G7JV0jcCdkOJqc3lmI7D2MpxpicnHiYV5AOv6iyv5OMAf P/qnA+scCuLWf9BPIH1ISwspgBXNRWUZ2s6mrqkJY7YvOkASDTjnIih5loYuOXt2yArC SAnmCg14IZpXjL2GnKJ6w1yy2pvdyMWNHsoeEKaOkVSuf5muBzV8YoJ/m3v/sM100Ef5 8pOA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=rySmKX8ljX7iQ0WZzOqfIk8iPzmE4in4awaM4rqcG20=; b=HrC59z25VHv9QrDbaZvxKPMw6Zv55BffQ1vA5gy72QKDwTwBX6m4VXn2r9f2jXME7D JUN0MwYOxK0XdvcAyDeuu4bkMqJsYOzMmCTubLupx+/Jcrbs9rL5cUDju4TNirF3qH1a Roq+hgEUI/tWRd9Zferh226L12aIoH8J36M0wwl94iGewy1MouvqfXGNEB5igl+sCHoy gpisSsbgHv9PW/FJEAoaT3pxONVjrybdWqmcCmVl5wY0+ttNK4M8N56bC0+7ibEFIjVx FaP8MsxdJuHfWNSqoqQ2MS1klgZm2U3/V3oKRySAtfTd+GZ74GV6wvc5kh9Z6M9zaJNd NEMA==