Re: [Txauth] Kathleen's review

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Thu, 30 July 2020 20:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=lCek9M9K2FCyeVufJ8JZXesveybujmxO7gICdsF0bZw=; b=oR7fW89M0BQGi9EzBUYU+J8j2/9UE7PwLuMiIIqu9ptu/gHI7H7VHRGmP2OhA/3PWC tvWpcils535cTFfklHRIR9YK1XFdQN6koji75vKIBFrQMlYJGaSQfScJq0v0Oq66Lqj2 ybRVfK5PZRF2Ptm0Z9nA6jAu1Fu6J+rZX9JLv00vW/6WIHbFJzeLftbpkTe4b7xj0zYd e/CTmmxk5egtFnlDwrjtHmLrUrLvwE5hHFqJVA8x8pIeKiMEFcENdHL97OQ0knsy2ZJk qVYfoJswEcYyMIUuJF49N6d4Jh97hLVWXZzUxphTkhgroxLTYXgu4c6lBCBFenInNVr3 Hkxw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lCek9M9K2FCyeVufJ8JZXesveybujmxO7gICdsF0bZw=; b=qttFSNw1K4v5Zb/pCqPnE3c0YeKpXnDn87yosIzA7VjSq7TXz48RIcBXMeY1H9uXR/ Wc+6QARLqH3BT8sZp6B/ERUWeS7s/n+7QR8M/div7GpdjzBB+ICr/yRk3/FU8hpQ4ZzG tHd3QZKiUxsJ8mYq7gAD1pDUQDUb7egyTPmJ1di51ox8oFYoo8bslubxI+sZuY2DxUEt oqDlyPmdztSPgWNWkKixPk3XhJwVOql4cfIeLE/u2YmPJl56cbY/CdNzKCEcMxdSuOsR mRmhRIJxBzkq3V3qxD6ke+Qz4PufpgPpcO9h6D1FOgPAz++CHkVQNvciUAT9Jg6xRpMr FuVA==