Re: [Txauth] Decoupling consent and authorization

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 04 August 2020 12:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :references:in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=clP2XL80jT6hemIIr4xCIkjiKb7Y3huBg2Wq5EfVjGA=; b=E7nJOaSU/aPsZ62U7f6lRe9N0WcvX9zRyCCv++7z/8e+u3yzkpb/bONeFD+pg+yiGY /zMY5cCRgfBgd9EP64/zUp7tn4xYxSIy/cDb62p8wRJCnJjQVRZWvr+sZr9Kn1eIwfUE gRRH+PIFCtZbEH06cn8yO6LNodtfZT/0vGfb0e+tMXIQDdo/h69tzV0WYhsDIl94n+T6 iaMMYKrhNGudBh4n1no1Bm+4pg0XO6fK5JwtgtNlgqn0IK8esWL9xjbxzN4+MjSQg4s6 CJFvmbZ6TFg5w9oDp5eJtaIEOXIufxofvrxmINk3vBSRkwLy15b8cI7l1tvTc+wg5+yo HD2A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id :thread-topic:references:in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=clP2XL80jT6hemIIr4xCIkjiKb7Y3huBg2Wq5EfVjGA=; b=J3J0lYxwuQWHOeaIaaiIRI6IQQ0Qc8VFESiW8LRjLlWkiQ7mwdsMWan+t9vniajJAX fU93C16VkuEgvyZzrsQfjodwI58W6NAhxExOuSW8qPh/KNxzCSDIBtYVgbeQNkq+oPIf DWbUWBWMxnDmSGZNb4SoDJqpZ65eqU+ZteCC8jPcd7Xb6SA1+Yhh+IF22RQFPqHtE0Yr DhpugNcYyGyR2CHbcW6qI51kGetYHmdZbh39hBjmSF4bF+61DrXFBGtkhowlzQkmV9Us LEiqNTEh4bIKCX2qPhHtoUGBJonvXdkJ3C1GlcPQ5NdmDclbrlkBpITSSufBgg9+d22G r3cQ==