Re: [GNAP] Will GNAP support Zero Trust Architecture?

Fabien Imbault <fabien.imbault@gmail.com> Thu, 25 March 2021 07:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=SBPIdSwW3VJJmhdA1ogDltBtDjHpUkQh+9oRsqAqhcw=; b=ObJr6axEdszneVN9Kh0PVCH1K2UcZDMYivnLHzbd0XHY4W0IlJJaonZ78fdqt3Q4da zrZclVH83dEvk05gTt3r47HbZw2N0koCL3KpRFJTwRVTRUG0LG/xG5KgKW8vFF0uW47h rJZra5g9iMbro4LuQLEci6liD+WLeyogmcH5UHB3RJWj19bJhHB16Nb7iujhX6tprY6Y xUPjfx40ZQp3AyC/Ngpi9EXl032+hHdXWQA8YGK96ccjSYBf7WFmM8PSlAK07gPs9MQ3 nbyuhHx6zllkEtt9vV8wZX/PqkhE4hBgkrSXEa7SLvHI3FmwsUn2S+AXqSe8sAy6LAon cl+w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SBPIdSwW3VJJmhdA1ogDltBtDjHpUkQh+9oRsqAqhcw=; b=MULzJZ3plxI1ZDtF7z4vLaqwkwSbDQ4hAogYIas7ZU5fWN0WBrsqaJojgLfsXu52QR o/9GDvUd4tZw/R6Z0wGRaQR+ynEsBFDYrWYYhLg8GfTkQDl74HJ/BfHT/krvshYy8CBu eJKLcYMFUQQuExlboEu/x00UUg0DThCcFb4D2K4m2W1F0e5nNkNLM5abFbGM5vLa9GVv 4Lhd3fEbubM+JBDVfGgvfd2nOJITjEI6WHCcsc6HXEWkYK5wAKewe0JIprqhiEFJc0/d WqbeanS2EYcbVX4ll9yEFNfxt7YaDemrl2gYu5gYFOy6LNQ/mkY1dCfjpxKgUyVjTTMY lYVg==
References: <CANYRo8jBZFVWyvAgVSWSmnuC+i1NaEkJEGWextzGB0xNFnD9fA@mail.gmail.com> <20210321171800.GT79563@kduck.mit.edu> <6772CFFC-7411-4BBE-948B-8271654C0FE9@mit.edu> <CANYRo8gMQYJXcb0FU2VCVcdbBLsopZ5Wfyo3hd1Pd5tmOSs0SA@mail.gmail.com> <953A4B2A-6064-4E16-A6FA-B97FBE770B11@mit.edu> <CANYRo8iPeeM3rLP9BYid2B71NzU7fR6J9Ra4=PSODTFE7i75Zg@mail.gmail.com> <CEECEE23-24D0-4C0C-B39E-9FDFF9E1E13D@mit.edu> <CANpA1Z2S8Y3+U+jOa-ZbTzsZ9hkybCnGfzx0kP8VF=Z=Se4uew@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuTaYEZY8BNtp5j8dAxZjBLnM-0CZQUO9UgGAAx=-qQyJA@mail.gmail.com> <CANpA1Z2Zt0ksRZqu7f6kGc5CXvWjRvuBMyDn4-EeiVE7Ndj3yw@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuRk6bB6ry1dy9W-9OKSgckYqicVtQ7jsrxseA2iJQdPKQ@mail.gmail.com> <CANpA1Z2__Y2UiQ-x_Fz4Q05guFhi-rOygJ+pHkNjbRUdh2Y97Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuT9pG6sNDpR5SUfKzX2YsX8H6VK9jmNdJLXy_g7EnPMNQ@mail.gmail.com> <CANYRo8jnmkG-LXSKsZZyHDqO7yZH3LAVzhW2qKPCvxpPnJvYnw@mail.gmail.com> <CANpA1Z2xAdG=Hu09wWb6a0Qc7DPPA5rU24oaGb4GMZfjjQbn-Q@mail.gmail.com> <CANYRo8j8ig9gzfJmNOCk=6nOPa=nQmCQahpyuJTPGViA3wj1Cw@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuSGR58Y1a0ta5EQThwDeRJfXNLehYe_zhBqvhu+8tDzPg@mail.gmail.com> <CANYRo8gbTuDYHDHaR=y4cWOimYWqptEOYD6UbsbCpdd0Rh6QHQ@mail.gmail.com>