Re: [GNAP] DID as sub_id or assertion?

Fabien Imbault <fabien.imbault@gmail.com> Wed, 10 March 2021 17:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ioCZlMhKBOATnxkWGxUifRvsopQQXU+d5dCzqdbQH2U=; b=COzZuZz+OJu8wvv/qMHyXMw4CNJEXUfpEQNgEVrPfaaevUXz0lLi71DoTX+iDcalee 0uJGuNy9ny6MHKM7yqSbruTwTbvDRoyOJ/6o0O+SO54lkfzda2YicWvf/w6753u6jlVf MIHOSh6QmjGl//ey44oN+B+Zj116uwkpGUsVSfARKYSOcPQzh8d6Y6VQjGCvJP3u2mbe nQxIsrWkxd/k1pjwX1ZeT7cXxukxzdpxstT/99Ys8LsCPkNCLaKIwndXJJt0Ml9Ah6oA nKT2XEgEoXw8yClAC6qXkB/ldTPnYcrBPDAqGhpfIl+jZeOALUu3pQsYFYVwtYB8ys4W Bdvw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ioCZlMhKBOATnxkWGxUifRvsopQQXU+d5dCzqdbQH2U=; b=ZBHSCx+3+b4+e8WCucr/MP7XAG91TFRH/HR5i+MPYNLOCgrzJqG8AyOGoppnrjJQfv 2Q1AVgmCfKshulqE2KG6WWMFGERONIF6018RRzNGrwZNPw5VX/X89LPO4YVstjMrKkkl Hg4UXBEL9LZvOu3soarCIY4PvgzwkpQvXgrAGGw5PNWtEtuUpLZVBi3wm9IbQ3Uevf3M hGbhq77NYPvEDdQhBOIqWVf4YTqHD4cc1irrQJK729KsbSdNZ+JKP9k9DkACBcWXSAwb oxLzrDrqSoIc6J/1bF/SG1KOkoBSpGnWXfGbjrbNt8zGJS9VQU8vt/lJq4je2buqYXV8 TChQ==