Re: [Txauth] Claims [was: - Dictionary]

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Mon, 27 July 2020 01:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=BhRam/+B2pv+XeqlWNNDcStSIPyPDmr5EoRo+KHqGBA=; b=jEI4uFZcvx50g9fj30E3hMZXyLoeEkP5cFQHTTiW3EXRe7TTiIqIcRTuMlOpo5WZ2L yGjWallCK61azhf7U9WZpMdoVEBr3m1scHYgNZ0HT4SC02WAQqCBZF8ogLtuMktZ/X3Q gjLCTJREQE9gLCT4HoiNjVgKqig0gjrRTcUfCyV+Pi21Srq7rwy3HGex3s52KN5YUw07 O0LlyY2/3Pn7zW+jsvaouznNy8KhcCJg2AJafqO2XtkwzWzA3ij2bzgcua7P36UqvaHm KyxnR3TaFXprXkPTk9bcWqalVSZBk2OlcD31x9gtAvoJiqK3wpjvJrFRvPolXrbjiJrT +B/Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BhRam/+B2pv+XeqlWNNDcStSIPyPDmr5EoRo+KHqGBA=; b=PlEb+sxutRpqNRbVWK8Q/JBBisNGOsL2nLWSJtP4YEjxkoq2xADhYj5d50TRSUaX2l tHRUzO+/TSp+nSBXGpBwyY0elZYU4CLY2kVR5YSY4p2/pvLSd1xhW/Q+U763QGJ4Isqn 1EVQccmwBYBvsJtSAV2aNdGcaZoxye8WIbqyopUy485R9gdoFORIRaa9h34KAwbfmeci wornpD18mdHd4nW1C5lESqrT2IzuBR0aWHr3pEgFQCmNv7J9u/cgSGZQUuc6c3z7TgQx 8IjOZ/ai6c/Br46J/wonVvJyPooe6io7syLP0JZVP6OMn4f6K1f+6F/HNs655E4Omban ijBA==
References: <CAOW4vyO2C1E3Sg58CrSVT81t0T3iCTY87tdAx+a8d2A+cNa3nA@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-vMzepgmaP-jUunKSo-chWrGpB230TWgJq7u8Yt-afDxA@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyObyZC7USUqsW_qdDV9Hcpvg9OHKmM1yMEjSUvmjx0UZQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-sWn41XDiwyFMcTgV3a8MMESXqf36fNJcTaSYDKwU+LPg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyNzGG95eNf6RRLf_jgHoQDMJHz8kPF10EENeaAq9vkrVQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-vPDMPM8CRid169WsssD0r3dWNqoNCDJcgrxEs+MfvtjQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyOjpL3Qoy02uV1dxc+wYir+yh0wWKiaV93OqzRXtk_Sxg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyMgW=3-nrgODnhj-BweWhJgW3WzTJDhSAwdnHFdho6msg@mail.gmail.com> <B55BD16B-8982-4621-A35F-6878F5045630@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-vA07gB-sQNc4Ft3jr6586N-Jh7dE5-e9ob8-wN_B0Xiw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyPQgQZ_fZB_rHvWFCvrTon4Vix7raTGG9gdc=Z1_=YA-w@mail.gmail.com> <EE0A9241-60D6-493F-9351-2F607D59D3E2@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-u9NUgPSFyUgeeuOYjJewmbugUON64cTttqhWWFGxf41g@mail.gmail.com> <E5F32EB4-D47E-4E40-9F2A-9C25E7DFB86B@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-v1aRaGWEsrs71YfzZ2pdzEdLmmzKfzpVCY1dEHStnJmA@mail.gmail.com> <6AB0512E-A4F9-4C4A-AFC0-768BB04FA765@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-vonF5XRk=1Rm+=gPMBxzNXG=gWmPv7_RMRt4NNNetOLg@mail.gmail.com> <9A074655-FA98-49DA-8CB0-77F4B3D46E0C@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-v-3+zBhZz7WWz5zCM7tnN0SU7pLrsiNhGsmmKa3SN4CQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyPVt9TMJxKC6qYYBcYcFz_G45d2jG9M+MdgRBHvXffu5g@mail.gmail.com>