Re: [GNAP] DID as sub_id or assertion?

Fabien Imbault <fabien.imbault@gmail.com> Thu, 18 March 2021 17:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Cd2PIRcDoVAGKeKohKakN/tIx+0MPny6Q8S7eNQKBuw=; b=X2/I7qAhPAmSOwBRrDPT3Hb5utzHPsYKFveU8vyIgK+6plC+xtmvI94Y8+tb/k3IAM myBHyvWaVmG5JwFwhzQkFBZBAhHFZ2gmobn+FgrmjU+AJFZjBAVT4Jf/OIsl/dcULjkY /QI+NcqeIkm2vEdf0HA7h9p1VYWa3wMe1+Sg7VaI7GkmJacaU17yjvJ4ZeePsACy2AK7 HfXYbtCUErA9BnN8DuWYrMjW/m/imFbqVWHvb3ZD0r5laEXiXaXnOMfq31Sqn7BbBB1b tH2QaBHiPgB2IoWsJTSiBmMP5S7aFrP32Ew4fl4hHM0Oc42ApBoeaUC3nn0YRMtGl7cP Jyww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Cd2PIRcDoVAGKeKohKakN/tIx+0MPny6Q8S7eNQKBuw=; b=F8SpLXbNOte3N9SYw1Ut3BgHanxhJla3sY6QVbrtq5cmrPWHsfDdQkO2aTkbF4obEv /e+E4t9lInQyuaQUFXkiyg4EF5WMT6fqJQy/p7QxyaQSXTGdIjsEp5xTG1v6OQOKYM0P 3ey7go4HeJDf0iaxC9s6zomLJbY9+Dh2m7fagxwhH+6geoISuIeQ9Sqgk9MdozGFPPIq +hYGXCXCh1x+h1moru60rG7E7eSnn/tWWOsoOB5q/yNpqD84JGVc7eIdCH3QuqKvSywe IaE4DEXi+Excn1XSoHIjJI4hPghnOLz9NkWtrApdX/F5tt6uNrqZZmTwOwL6/vDNVf8E 3DDg==
References: <CAM8feuQ5Q1LrGtniCH3WN5gyf6QhBa-9e+2kzaV0fxzA5D5m7w@mail.gmail.com> <B3A02C1B-5DF6-46AE-B806-8DBBF5F6B701@mit.edu> <CAM8feuRuCyKGCDNYXP_gwc=wk986q6m_-DDOcXR8T9k+LdoX9g@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuRHQJF6sWGBcvt41kH6V6fwXK0-O15aUgvRRiK9q8vefA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJmmfSSY03c1nn3qtQDhY+Zk490d++zftyftSWPOGPdgPOnkag@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuTSWko8q+Agn+0+tLmSAOG6NYH_dMCV697NLna1U-Sxew@mail.gmail.com> <CANYRo8immAFJ08pvd00U6zT6-zRsrHkJ28NuKyC28Fdx=F=USQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuQbDJfPqym-2VAb4VyDuL8rm_Yk-sGyrb8_qAapUBtEuw@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuS332Ng_Bi=doXzq0WEgLc7_+tOmB4uE71+bpJ_g4P-aw@mail.gmail.com> <CANYRo8jG+ZutU6Bhy7zSrKcgnVxjMze7i-y_UpU3+PWvsWfLvA@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuSixNA2oFTtYR0Y3vngc+3UbsOSqSBCA6RUEEByB25eNA@mail.gmail.com> <CANYRo8hts6P_4QNjjcUr-H9B9wGJeVckWw+3V3N9hdPHf_idLQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuQEQyCEOErds8rpcipaqyPm3L3XMdrbQ6X2t3y9xcO4dQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAJmmfSQKZWm=YsjBVV8O+vU9zzC+eka0CCaQO-xFP-GcWzEigw@mail.gmail.com> <CANYRo8jw9gHQESDk__aKM3jK-C9FvYTFYOzb-8iYzbc_hVjMPA@mail.gmail.com> <EDB79C39-D706-43B2-B7D6-234CB32F7411@mit.edu> <CANYRo8inRJa0bAe6gqOkLKqHnt-qxPrzhDufBLwXd-S4wfjdxg@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuS98hqZ36hjCHg_=wpueDyXHb7t156OXnL_8MXtzpiyjA@mail.gmail.com> <CANYRo8i4gVpV5Fv7Yr9AFLNSq658EayHK5yJ+vp2ecUaRJ6fYw@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuSC2EDHbVHXjHAkgV8jfYP9+gQ_ZV-+y=aoEjf97Rbyqg@mail.gmail.com> <CANYRo8hdA0vLRXwOMDDg99qQHWC=DAzk+ht=ykjZ42bPmUxdPA@mail.gmail.com> <CANpA1Z2jv1ye234SKXa3n=z1yoVY5nW72Xqzj2bk_+_KjnK-+g@mail.gmail.com> <C4DC413B-32C7-432C-AE14-FC743D45319A@mit.edu> <CANpA1Z1b8FVXNgJKbv9wDyWsuva5PRrWvrgsoymCK9bj_Zt1wg@mail.gmail.com> <43447446-4061-49F2-8486-5A196C3C75E2@mit.edu> <CAM8feuSncUCkqWAA975kCTUdv69VG41a9s7HYD2LP5xCVmkkiQ@mail.gmail.com> <714CB4F1-DF58-4841-AAA5-93D3B89979E5@mit.edu>