Re: [GNAP] GNAP Editors' Use of GitHub Issues

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 06 December 2020 17:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :references:in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=270R+UqkXoKcI5uIlbmrAcY9h1PfKlg0oG1+NIC3mZk=; b=LTOWUdm031K1IHCBfE7f7nqyf1ZVsid64oUVZIi+To8VCxtkGn0yf0HZr3c8nN9PCA jdHbZSdiZoWBEUZIKO8mCq0p5zt7E3FHi1UimlVRKcRp+Z3JnLD2MLEWItBGlHc4o588 e0n2H/Yueyqwr5/ljEtRAzDmYm7AplGaxiDi8nkRTzSSEwbyTQ+5Fu1MEkBuDCrlqcXL +eQ1M2Bcs1Zh8MNrJgOGeolifVCG1Qd6K3DJb5ZKmLZdghUJIJBD1EBcsM2umQvdfbDe F1wEADkOIohRuxC2r2mwECoAGYB9sUSIKuFA6KuBzEHII96PUZE10mhArey4EuoHqiXX Attg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id :thread-topic:references:in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=270R+UqkXoKcI5uIlbmrAcY9h1PfKlg0oG1+NIC3mZk=; b=l7u95JH0bi0AvRbYT92nvuOkBVNd0yO6isLqjBji55JiixoAlLoK1G1bWrt8211Qnv xULm3FJwEM/YGV7bOZPJqUz9PZDVk6a3mHHaeMnuBN+T6ZTh0/B1YEQDtbA3WgmF4PXw KWQwWYoivTPtl9mVhMroRGOTnP2VHsHTrM2FxvRRbG5bFFNCrBFv7UiA+rQKLAg3eovD FlIjOY/EyI4a/zidECAvSZdQ0OTNylZ2iHe9oLKnt753PMIFZt1vGshAiBN4Y3psWvlR BKFHToYYBHnJknX6apFLDzwIygQ5qHkp6C7kT0UFffSacdzgS0SZ4sWF57lL+Swa0rWP PxuA==