Re: [GNAP] Will GNAP support Zero Trust Architecture?

Fabien Imbault <fabien.imbault@gmail.com> Thu, 25 March 2021 10:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=sUESc7pL8ZXU1j3ysHyfSxtcksFrvT0Y8KEdo5TF6ek=; b=OisIJC60W31OtP+z3pfZFmZ/f9G3Be0MbWL0tHpEXDwBsbZ+xJnftxPmV64RlrXtEH S6I3E7/K43lm79jXxtGhm2YfXpIGGaRGXWFUy0Zmd/AcG3beUih+XkokJSdunS8ZSZe6 +bh2UTg0KYS+gOzw5GzcNVqvGXgtplo0olwMMauMb/TXUaQ2dntp5FsxOiaLDR1UHC2y USx2Dt9k0u9S113oK9Zg5XP9xbklvlAZwZbydM7q+RYI/0L/jMwGsu0tuD/KFwjQ5AQt faJ/XdAkHKcotTywJTTeMuAkgX0Sdol9ervTfjt1B+s/BowweAlgKdKDaNMdndqKYkdB PmXQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=sUESc7pL8ZXU1j3ysHyfSxtcksFrvT0Y8KEdo5TF6ek=; b=qF5/34DaW165OH2NK67gLPj2i88TkSVP57bz22bVx+Bc86OTTAHvVmaSELHd7FE8F2 ly3rwtS/K7Bma+5cBL7vKvgbuQW9NpgYW4iuj0TUSA8StpmAElCsqKbY8KoTvFLouBd/ ELeRfxZRNMfwoeymOzz3bX+KJyNyy7FqP2K41xxafTo6gk+Uh38rIyB9RXBgzJdwgYvD alD3BlELvyj8f3sYKxK19+dwlituVxb8Y+jXGNqAxSwOdMu4KYq8xo/qwleIYyJYGrcn kRv1AtVp72PdCq2Cz1hdoOY+Oal7tSwvzvSWNj/uXXzy+EqApDEHd7D8CqKQv4TiRWaG sEZg==
References: <CANYRo8jBZFVWyvAgVSWSmnuC+i1NaEkJEGWextzGB0xNFnD9fA@mail.gmail.com> <20210321171800.GT79563@kduck.mit.edu> <6772CFFC-7411-4BBE-948B-8271654C0FE9@mit.edu> <CANYRo8gMQYJXcb0FU2VCVcdbBLsopZ5Wfyo3hd1Pd5tmOSs0SA@mail.gmail.com> <953A4B2A-6064-4E16-A6FA-B97FBE770B11@mit.edu> <CANYRo8iPeeM3rLP9BYid2B71NzU7fR6J9Ra4=PSODTFE7i75Zg@mail.gmail.com> <CEECEE23-24D0-4C0C-B39E-9FDFF9E1E13D@mit.edu> <CANpA1Z2S8Y3+U+jOa-ZbTzsZ9hkybCnGfzx0kP8VF=Z=Se4uew@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuTaYEZY8BNtp5j8dAxZjBLnM-0CZQUO9UgGAAx=-qQyJA@mail.gmail.com> <CANpA1Z2Zt0ksRZqu7f6kGc5CXvWjRvuBMyDn4-EeiVE7Ndj3yw@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuRk6bB6ry1dy9W-9OKSgckYqicVtQ7jsrxseA2iJQdPKQ@mail.gmail.com> <CANpA1Z2__Y2UiQ-x_Fz4Q05guFhi-rOygJ+pHkNjbRUdh2Y97Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuT9pG6sNDpR5SUfKzX2YsX8H6VK9jmNdJLXy_g7EnPMNQ@mail.gmail.com> <CANYRo8jnmkG-LXSKsZZyHDqO7yZH3LAVzhW2qKPCvxpPnJvYnw@mail.gmail.com> <CANpA1Z2xAdG=Hu09wWb6a0Qc7DPPA5rU24oaGb4GMZfjjQbn-Q@mail.gmail.com> <CANYRo8j8ig9gzfJmNOCk=6nOPa=nQmCQahpyuJTPGViA3wj1Cw@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuSGR58Y1a0ta5EQThwDeRJfXNLehYe_zhBqvhu+8tDzPg@mail.gmail.com> <CANYRo8gbTuDYHDHaR=y4cWOimYWqptEOYD6UbsbCpdd0Rh6QHQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuTLG5n+=GFb_Mdb1_fD3YAvSHsJiUrFCp7O+-tP-xzbfQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuSxttFqra9JpXXSKMqfmGUhz30+3eDQRtDpKPF-4pVmbQ@mail.gmail.com> <CANYRo8iJfpF2nt4se3KNhe14B5c_+ndmwjFFAhw7ybnJa_Cq2A@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuS0YOWC-wpz=0GP1x-7EV6fdx0puimkS6AXJP=ZtYM8aA@mail.gmail.com> <CANYRo8hQjcEWrwK=scpopVSnzYQ6AiObk2RoLSS+U=V1jxo1EQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuT+noLdtUYaUGfzhezTea+Uy6+9xWfb814TOg4w0u_tOA@mail.gmail.com> <CANYRo8hHUqSoDHjGRpm6qZLSm=3rd8E5OEFjreDvDyMvjHOdUw@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuTJawB+msiSrYUeen15eHLDcOzD4diy6++DNoYYcHqMug@mail.gmail.com>