Re: [Txauth] New version of XYZ Draft

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Sun, 19 July 2020 00:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=G/h2MHkgq1sPb2jicuXpnYLhu4QVIVwOwcHMjjmDJU0=; b=eIRuniEB+gf14DSiprRalZag3pihxJiTCH2sDyMwX9I2EV5nlr5WK9p9oR/ZHrtuHh KZXyOsSR6NfWPmgdRsrAe8hn3VhTN7LMW01PO9jYCfDPfxQOlVHipzMOpQ5InMwxITFG p+8xtw6KcAJ6+AeuitOjZzPSkg+735App4Q/1ldjHeCteG5YZjyloflVoqHquNP8zVSY J8WgHWV6aPZBY6ZQlaC0lhMaYC+hFAmgXrHbCnhOuvPGzxtV5+GvDSS8zpSnrfPHGS/R i0CFyzunDqLFgi/eUjzA+aMpstFazx9YeECYYouZcFZ+f90jtYMiBCXSmXgsJ4d9gcVf 6p1g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=G/h2MHkgq1sPb2jicuXpnYLhu4QVIVwOwcHMjjmDJU0=; b=tbV2Hhmu08Sb6IYFigagEUjurpbS90tgddd3Af5Cc2LIe+jVjYaXH2qNk/tURXPjun qetRfd4kBr4L43CQab2LN72mVdV+ZIK6qbRQ7xaTBk4JSyXaDJyrZQbk20930ifG/dxA 7xPtHNftJARwr1XgNoem9ZQdsKz52LzS1xU98QDz46eW/AJySWxZ8c0AJOXy1ThV716H FFBiPQG2o/FWj1ziuLDAT5nVlQZEHIBYyW/H8nDx0Aq0S+5c3X0tcKI6z6nEdPO5IjBx OtYBjXsuGAjsZkjJAjGIsCWAjW2SFkDKtAHQLjdfLciolSKENA5iB8RonHQN0ymeE8f5 iX/g==