Re: [GNAP] Terminology

Denis <denis.ietf@free.fr> Thu, 13 August 2020 13:55 UTC

To: Fabien Imbault <fabien.imbault@gmail.com>, Dave Tonge <dave.tonge@moneyhub.com>
Cc: Justin Richer <jricher@mit.edu>, Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com>, Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com>, Tom Jones <thomasclinganjones@gmail.com>, Francis Pouatcha <fpo@adorsys.de>, Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu>, "txauth@ietf.org" <txauth@ietf.org>
References: <DM6PR00MB0684496FAFF843EF4286B0ECF5451@DM6PR00MB0684.namprd00.prod.outlook.com> <CAD9ie-u7xbmDvszc4nhgL7PTi+q92wVXDhf5-UsqYWhkdfFf_w@mail.gmail.com> <AA0A1BCB-A128-4C45-B137-FCCB4ECC0B4A@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-ut3B1Hys-8w8FqQ6W+F017V5nZKmu7jyjWgP-PBGYwrg@mail.gmail.com> <0DA045F0-1DFC-4CEC-B160-D4440B49B4EB@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-srbdXNQMpZQvLCEEsB00gHKuScq7RM9Cw56yS24+Hi2Q@mail.gmail.com> <79713735-7BD3-4178-BB42-A433370D8EA2@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-scGz1s=q=g=GSD9gL3X3O3rHG0ukQVPewZ6dMw5dDeHw@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuRiT4wk827M_o=TEEW9FtZk3PaBR1AFr2seT5GJ+ZoLKw@mail.gmail.com> <526A862D-824E-48B3-AB28-7AABFF60A1A9@mit.edu> <CAM8feuSVVfccaZC80bnGNq9H2xwxH++5PCkZ-mTtVVPy3t=uCA@mail.gmail.com> <CAP-T6TS_+ve6C=5YfUF_tBqyWu6OcW7TqqjXD8OGx9S42pLqSg@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuRspSdNF-wK=JA2owF7f29w4Am4FamX8fim5NhTQR1k1g@mail.gmail.com>