Re: [Txauth] Call for charter consensus - TxAuth WG

David Skaife <blue.ringed.octopus.guy@gmail.com> Wed, 18 March 2020 22:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=IwE+IPSkVdvQ5UGjwmEoSmKk5iLTFpO/CJfeW+oPj3w=; b=P8L93uRH2faKEvEjVly8Ktqq0avBMMKpGiBz+Gs4bZ87dliYyWqO3r6DZ2rg5QaXnQ DbWN9owwtpio3jrJ6IRD8Csiixqlh1mG3LKDaLbtOuVCuuRBxPdJQLwmE94avgdEEJFR tJkwedTcYHvqNz+H5Fp14D6fWdGurzQMwVd9Si6LgxeUl2zy2eQjEtajUjK0N4iMRDWy O5Fr/4Jp6+OFaRBbnJ9wpiq0gpJry51zmAiSg2xnBKeQh2tp2KvksUen3Bo7tnTupUZP 2iGGjfPNv8tU07MA3z1EqWJXXnhZ9StMikp3J3uYy83fgA5YyhJ7wm374gLLgLxwWkNp n8cQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=IwE+IPSkVdvQ5UGjwmEoSmKk5iLTFpO/CJfeW+oPj3w=; b=shjBis4Z4UdZrEDO26iZVc2GbdW/2LhZazTwZv7Te7Fr6B7S9onSyOkOTR2FOs/137 4FUCVUjuhB12Z4bOF9C2nP2wqaCjUTYCY1oExRzpsiZNoKBELAwpjuvXPsFwUAyINpc0 D56NIZMx735IqoDSIp3Idbv0H+CnylfKZ2WzrbtNRMLDQCB8F60iRflixqqh2s1oNtrL GR4cgNSQ8odEXLzzsRyPItjFIc+8oZAY/c9fh9ubkdmNx2m4K3WZSIrRVSIL8QX/m1WQ lEwqZy99PDyzsGeKzo6WLUSX7paIZc5a4hLTeNdvTeVllmY8hv/8Jj4TNDcMoMGYH+x3 OVLg==