Re: [Txauth] WG Review: Grant Negotiation and Authorization Protocol (gnap)

Tom Jones <thomasclinganjones@gmail.com> Fri, 26 June 2020 22:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=gXarehUMIi/W4CfH4Yu4hMrDdsxcxvEtbHZ6yp4vgMI=; b=XTLc9zQ6RY9yuELbn2hWYJOHXH2myLp3ceRcFazxAm+R0k7xPiaClEw+6hIbGB0EEE XLHGreCfYLfo9MJlwxtg6tVPsxaWoOW7f2FzV9vsisA5uoJsYT2Z2DlY0Ay9+xNmRNzA e3pSZEvC3UYBZfKwAKVkdCO6g+MCt5IO8DEdmnR2LRbCh5+vkthsRi1oaDXcdpJ+iaVY rwRBCg3uVCjcWwQdM8RF3/1Mwmp2ANgNeD3ewGnLJFES76kxRljOG6oTY03/n+39B5RC UA6MBddavXL8vOi3fSdrqJCDNUltmcO1xmqyL8mlYRecSTpG2C3gxXWy6u5vWdVI56Nh kkKw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=gXarehUMIi/W4CfH4Yu4hMrDdsxcxvEtbHZ6yp4vgMI=; b=DDtDW8NMVzsC+O5HLxyVpLdIVOkhp0d7813Kzm8fGxpxN8+2ifRdcA5jB4QSvZd9/S uCq+7qJuYv3LI7+oRXkNEJD0ULBTH29lvfgdYN4SYwbxfIw63IymX1K/A1NU0SEbsn9o GwjFGlzvz6WfXnXEH2k62dc6gHwdLs2xIahCBrM2Oi6Vu68ybZlHHMp86r6RxnYp2601 p7Cwqu1CvMudiDxCDYKpEhQKhOdxpb8d/QLgrgiNozVoJK423jc2yDK/PRXq8IMoU8mK loGBrdkC+jp2jZ8zG0Du81c+/fhlT8sgSh/p+yIzlg5lIUg57pJk5mFKG7wExIrF6Dq6 epjw==