Re: [GNAP] Human rights perspective on W3C and IETF protocol interaction

Bob Wyman <bob@wyman.us> Wed, 05 January 2022 21:26 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=aGoCizhq2iBJA7fZsOg87Ui4nTr+qXFAsE+MEOWmxks=; b=6C7GBBcqGO6v8iqd12zglWotoCZIcfcveoVHnyk5EW4QD6pWOrUkyDW4A7JtUkABEa rsPXoaBo3MiVqZo6aa+JPE8Umfb8Q5yytwBFvinzgF+iYv4qU8VySmX8XG/HrDVTxdY2 w6Y5Cxq3nxFt12e17GMRSvvBgsMSuNxgOUGSPe9okoHY1P2RZjTjJGXtjHO1C0yjmauI w2yaEt952FCgnAOx4tfppTSv8A51az2niM2uFK4106WjlN6heA9bu3fo6eHQQV1JaM+s /tyL2vRVZRea2tNiGVfpLNqyocjSmjjWG7CfY2DQfmwsjl//8txvL9mReVoYnjRNljyE bt6A==