Re: [GNAP] draft-hardt-xauth-protocol-14 update - reworked introduction

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Sun, 16 August 2020 23:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0fyH5mQDUsURP1bl+/KKQb8XEWjHUh2li5zD+MUTlro=; b=GxvNLjWSZFP5poHUaHj7zyw94KTFdDM1gHTciHKWeso8g6amBYGA5pKDupypdPsr3k iRsTLGXdxZ0EXQGqXjlB8f44RxYJPu3Z5l3INnRW4SElGTIeBBjrqHhwcHxgj7PG8Ny4 kNul2V5KePuVIIh4p5vMgtjdkrMz83oWSGUkydvPEG5EtSzr7hnrtWPkERM2AhplCrRj EtyFXFMx2GQxwAsYQ7GPuB4ogeofMeXj4UkWRJ6maVfAY36qoUp0E7KDEQRQewyTPUm8 9yXIbJPMoaNo909CzzsmwoZRrcbDfOJel+zQUi23SJiWQS956hXh66LqorG3qGRTEkQI xu6w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0fyH5mQDUsURP1bl+/KKQb8XEWjHUh2li5zD+MUTlro=; b=CEabo0oZX5uEzNtm4tAIF7w1mN1/LdSXRc12OlFX4wImzAmf8mW8NM6rGSb5GIDh6p D6RHd0GumAe3woXxTXr6FEjsGbRXIqw2CTeBxBsKTItOhPvjDUunIm4ae1OORk+1pvRM HbdnAPX3p4/5JkfD5wknu1FI5x63ZQ2MaKhcWgqmV+ic3YaFq8Qe0T41AJzdlAz8QJXN f9Oke/1mKlr8VGVyfKMJ1XterQAhDPcC2c5IWfLd9qWzBkTf5Cwfd2RCHi46DFdV8WWb TfCrdplh/RFLbI28WP/WbosKBTZZCR6/Gvp24mR5tiRQyoUdvqZGn8r/z0EwvPYpE/0b DjnQ==