Re: [Txauth] Decoupling consent and authorization

Fabien Imbault <fabien.imbault@gmail.com> Tue, 04 August 2020 12:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fwKqKFa3zLCQCzfZqc2xqvhtZma25e5NJtFZDJdRtM4=; b=npw677c+qFkQ97T+0GTcJembE0UsGYBTs1Vaqu1I3D33rRAYDkJFH0N3sgddpEPN35 y0UTRGai3xecHa+PrVUcPGeoxPga+I1tq9DAXJIQah2sy85wkuHDz+Zmn2GzRKg1pKJl MYum94s0SWmiiYN2BawCuJaBI8xZx0fCHTWih49PWMrE6HW+0SFBhN38HICq2SJZYcP2 UydQrAeR/ydwwU938DcLVhnaivJg8qKmwDXjqJESyfvx9WVpEMZ74m/yVIOW2Snoyc57 hjHsGjayLviPAAG+r+JApShIMC7MKIEUC9u+BAJej6G6yY1vTAw+8yzE/ShZcndl8q3+ jpVw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fwKqKFa3zLCQCzfZqc2xqvhtZma25e5NJtFZDJdRtM4=; b=Fnf5qIX/78aUPQOSoke+oPFoud7BzAUzblsoNR+fqlzmf3SCGCqlkApdzj3oODI5SL pC9PguzE3+RyaoyEzXbaQSGNlhTxT9g+RfV6F/65lE5t3n/ub9N/8RwO78RSbpAB0LaE 6OUuhWUNHEYNzfxqcfWVqbdZF/Qaz+ySAmdr8JZxMyiLN8B2Q+pLDfvyNyS4hiuIlPi2 QlA5SLVrn646vC9ClRgj/RJk9vPJIBS++YPMGJUJdO+0NgT3AFgC2KgzZaaWDlDa9EE3 SboSZz9E70sHAaXvwrqbKDtSnQbDPo/RnZrKCKCJh/Vx/Rr9cLOqhn3RK/pPc975MKJv 2Hyw==