Re: [Txauth] Revisiting the photo sharing example (a driving use case for the creation of OAuth)

Tom Jones <thomasclinganjones@gmail.com> Mon, 03 August 2020 21:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=glnorEcQL51DxjDfcT/k5NwoW+nU/m3AMKZLXsNYyq8=; b=uNs+SKFdECKJmhJqGcAbnm6yZpLXklh/G72RJSfZ65f6NVN5A2wZ7g1tD6+OuTIpd3 mfqqhwZZ83+GNR2Q+m9QU44RMu9UxK+qAR9Nx2zXo2gYMbHqU+21pIOcPO+AqujkWR8C 635OeUBeF6YqMj1Z8oMJmVGsEnbGzT9PniApHO1/40BO0kfRoNBdsGZmABhGJo6/Ojqa cizbYF4FCsj8MbjJuEYAHz6YRrbP5P4Vlw1TGvSXfb+j+zO4XE6utQ3k+Lvt4bo0RSuA t6doIJDKG8ZnopeIj1d8goYFhmp1HSgbQB3yqMkpNqkpHgHw5qxZcnOxg7L3qPqjPv8e u8iw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=glnorEcQL51DxjDfcT/k5NwoW+nU/m3AMKZLXsNYyq8=; b=Kg2713M5QqL6XCpaca5gZNBoaudAxFeDWNF46w7uDDF1N4wBjJi2DxqVqz6L2jLNay BxnzRIyOfBbFcd0Yje2/+fb3s/M8F1JKvH2+VUKDBZALE1UhXlExi4/z1TKyYE+RolGv amKpCtGFsNgoAiud+H+5pgfQmL9Iz4X2NBwaZZYe2xeohysByK+kflt78A0FETNKDrc9 xjmU0V/G/uqdsLQc3TGfrVMnm4kvhu34os6bRRpPWcTviQN3nKfxe7NrmzPdcOwokboM /t9NNfn6NKdQVDK8P1i//Y1xkTpcFQJaFPNMZHWx0VtN5E/OmlVA4LM4pXh9rbPci+yi zsAQ==