Re: [GNAP] Design team

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Tue, 20 October 2020 17:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=rrYOMpgzuy2fksQVmnPBbDkkrb2KarnlfuKBJnJuZTA=; b=jB4Lyc13mHn8HKlaRaN5W8ieE3LiuPNcsr4AxQ8qQ1P1uQKtipDU8Bqk+3dWniaG0a +ewfWwRKSL0nrrMOSmD7eztqElH7uRcpL/8yisVfXu+8CkWM1/w+g+a1zj821lWreLnE dmZ8sZ2ogRKH/5Xbp2LPR2FyH3+qo/iZrbveffIsQMNxTDpgeB/U4/Fn8+NnJA936zpI Q0hs9RrreR28DR9Nzk+RMF9VWhyb+3FUdM71XFXitFHgdophwj0LbljZssqGgP33b/cE B6XpaMxM5OxevRKjxrfCr69G5zbkzu0YI6hEDqr3i+pyNTVJ3k8a6TQHE2omsjHulojx ffHQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=rrYOMpgzuy2fksQVmnPBbDkkrb2KarnlfuKBJnJuZTA=; b=Jvyij90UwEIF3PuSKzjxGuVVEbso7HSVhvcfJ/aVopVaMNbT8JGGKlaHgbqFvULDrn wxpE4tDdy6fhzD4zsNGnwnblVapTdeZ7mQhK3fNBpvlcEaFuBDRG29oRu8reYaWfJn/g lsj9DhpgFZEqCQ6wIQzBRxr2HlLzv/QuVZEGME13vV+oxEeZcUW6JJpCHdbkUFKXIqjU +s4o2T65XrKFrqdjvcmYgbTxVZ+4+ZDBs/kR6pYBgwnpnJsMhvlNN6CieJH8m3WxKbRJ r20vHXwRPTNhj266MMIkpdmLTALlmVD2dJ268H1yyjDYWLO3TQfUVKCQzdK+sjETeFIV 2PuQ==