Re: [GNAP] Terminology - into Github Issues

Francis Pouatcha <fpo@adorsys.de> Fri, 14 August 2020 15:06 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=PGqVJtZvoj4EWXCJQ+rf0Y+F3XS1Nf3bbhbRcifJGDo=; b=A3giG/TUT9Vbo+L4sXaNA1w8S+J4WAhNg8lrUht5nY4S4VWOufVISnR9KAODhA7ZEU CI7u9rli6DRI+pZXsp9rfm9UZJz6mSuP8d5fhQXSiRm3WJw7rLHNjXl+gbgOo6YXd0Sw HjUW0aHK8PQHWhn0N8fgXWdn+J8XWoT4MweQNjJAPqogWqEUiQn/5eJ7+VchNtAcQ0b3 EPK8rwL7fGTidJfPwcAPGFTef5Aag9Mv40zJeEsOYegFEyqgnko3FOG99Ude1IoiVmaD XDhTF/JkIMsc8DgwidzkisCOhCPTJMiOYy5CxpqUGh5JDlnhUEvxYHVGjs1Dkf6VWkty 5LtA==
References: <DM6PR00MB0684496FAFF843EF4286B0ECF5451@DM6PR00MB0684.namprd00.prod.outlook.com> <CAD9ie-u7xbmDvszc4nhgL7PTi+q92wVXDhf5-UsqYWhkdfFf_w@mail.gmail.com> <AA0A1BCB-A128-4C45-B137-FCCB4ECC0B4A@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-ut3B1Hys-8w8FqQ6W+F017V5nZKmu7jyjWgP-PBGYwrg@mail.gmail.com> <0DA045F0-1DFC-4CEC-B160-D4440B49B4EB@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-srbdXNQMpZQvLCEEsB00gHKuScq7RM9Cw56yS24+Hi2Q@mail.gmail.com> <79713735-7BD3-4178-BB42-A433370D8EA2@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-scGz1s=q=g=GSD9gL3X3O3rHG0ukQVPewZ6dMw5dDeHw@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuRiT4wk827M_o=TEEW9FtZk3PaBR1AFr2seT5GJ+ZoLKw@mail.gmail.com> <526A862D-824E-48B3-AB28-7AABFF60A1A9@mit.edu> <CAM8feuSVVfccaZC80bnGNq9H2xwxH++5PCkZ-mTtVVPy3t=uCA@mail.gmail.com> <CAP-T6TS_+ve6C=5YfUF_tBqyWu6OcW7TqqjXD8OGx9S42pLqSg@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuRspSdNF-wK=JA2owF7f29w4Am4FamX8fim5NhTQR1k1g@mail.gmail.com> <3187cf72-88c2-89fb-34a3-4b376f3d7411@free.fr> <CAM8feuQeCzma7aSMqBV=kFYXmBVNyVBPzFoVrR=Tmku9tgBSLg@mail.gmail.com> <86953978-352d-a4a1-7368-141e0fc5c95e@free.fr> <CAM8feuQJ2qtBOkqt8tYC+41ux7DdEu8A4L9tE5HBhLXj=oJjow@mail.gmail.com> <006F9B91-D665-407C-A620-7038CD2611BA@mit.edu>