Re: [GNAP] GNAP Editors' Use of GitHub Issues

Fabien Imbault <fabien.imbault@gmail.com> Sun, 06 December 2020 18:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=JBggsNVVSIZocYW+vN90W7kr/woRZUwOSrkB+MLlVwQ=; b=WxCXD7mvmI4jmuY0XVp76shmtgCIxCguQe3aMf3O5+d0zUiX1McGx/ON/AuDjWn7Gr l2EwDEiaQkUqwtj74EWffn+OiSJ9YSvUz3ESovw2s2vh0uPeY3fsNCQcV2XE4lrjm4U1 IntWiNPrjZZcLc/vdmZAo+YJCRzD90wfHWC/D7/rXlKhN6BTy2SkaVSDKxTBqe2Zkdv4 9AGn9y6IIkUr10xDLucnnJy/LHPIwBIkpqv5LmhR+JGiI1eQnpX9epjaLGp+xjBwng7G DvkMQuLX8Jxp6xsQi5koMaTwZduIVM+SdB8cRjuxe+prAbbr33V4SCQoLlyFJ61N2bPw A+0Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JBggsNVVSIZocYW+vN90W7kr/woRZUwOSrkB+MLlVwQ=; b=ZBC6InYwBE+stjefaY5fdu0CqL5+qJy2gBerXI9FFmZaMi9zv6hGlLXr9/fGelTWZf 94A8oRvBQrNinm2+P/4Y1n3hvQKnlXkDUsd/YLa2gtKoDzLn/obJV4BJpfUWk3CZOAjR IHYfCc2zhLUv5xmcwd6Bk6dsitp007mrLpmjby+SSUgWvVV0ZyVis113Qu8O6fVY9I9V 2mpMpuO2srR7ajstIwLQnV+GpwYCcDC506r+G6FTUJXCLMvoNbYKLfZv4U2kuVYK2qQ3 97x18QKV5YjBp/wGfBoOfZT2PY5WQq93D1GuG+qqsa1NU/THjpmNqR7Ukp8/u8G4UHZc RUhw==
References: <CAGBSGjqi8FdQg6RS_tpbW-R1JzeWiwKnJ2ObVxwMOkAbHaaJ_Q@mail.gmail.com> <80EEA99F-3BCD-4FE9-9441-6D5EF4A606D9@gmail.com> <CAK2Cwb7YKMVxRZZd5T5z2f0jGY-dQepnWqJ+=E_ruLuH_gS+kg@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuQv8AZ24zwN=xrf=2OHJ064ONu-nkfb7YvtCcZDLjxHgA@mail.gmail.com> <505DC510-2210-4097-AAFC-B321992555DA@mit.edu> <CAGBSGjqyrp581D7Zvq_PcxRmehHLWXsmHcY8iDYfgDVxx5Qi5Q@mail.gmail.com> <45958447-4336-4CB3-BB4C-36E948474390@gmail.com>