Re: [Txauth] Call for charter consensus - TxAuth WG

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Fri, 20 March 2020 19:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=AzJNp1rGhtLx8cD3vSB0Q3DWSsjdHzV0pIAkZJLnqzY=; b=XJfqu/4as6Q0kEgCS0bsY1SInLW9JEl+Rjq3WTjMY/5prBQABJ+a+wMHHP8ADTlVGG uq5+q4X7or0w9RTUmYgIbsKbTV1Vmf0cNCoCi/zqpAWu/po69BicP5rmhkbXQzpxqRu/ UHgAp1N/7x+FM2Ok8IcfAurqkE3dGWFs53ot758CDmJHCHqzqFXo6Fj+3jFhB7S6i7sZ VddA9Rtk4kLe7T4oYszKBarqfk1yYni4W4a/AONaum3w5LA0zDLdrimeNNKerPBZ4B05 /dqUAkt0FuxGBQZdNxEabEo6SPoWU9T6GF3/ILHtverd6Aglnle105ZfsrFTj7oPUOtq 7Bpw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=AzJNp1rGhtLx8cD3vSB0Q3DWSsjdHzV0pIAkZJLnqzY=; b=el/+7l9j7ke7utkWa0PiBsHLGim6ucUdmVTaMP62HKI82IMCur6p416+R7eZt5py9y ijclVtGuxkBe7A0kJHUjX7OP8YhDM7MdYkPRk2+fnJLM4mlGWyi4wT38myf8D2dBXcgn ycMwFtgA0RotIaKiUd3ISaEEOiqRvkG6uyPOCMetuwgP5XW3KvnHUrY67+L5nLJKGbsL 1j7qQa5yHN5hNqUvqZHxbFgCxB3VSCQZp/nZZ/as5RRNRkmR13bFq3i3y06f/5bY2z0v 00YPEKS7aFVSq3t9vpgbMDG9DEDC1Hgz3/mN5voF/wkcNGapVhGEXAERYVp3Tl81Ivc5 DvTw==