Re: [GNAP] Terminology

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Thu, 06 August 2020 22:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=uM4rclI/x/NeFRbSSIr/K9GmRTFYiBjD0csyxExHR7M=; b=H5eHY4ra68kAxKFJQh7RRFR260ALak3aShG2lHAoGVcBAoJeTPYCBvycz6zD3M4D66 DO7fHRr51a/fdygyM8CzTH60vT2gh3LyLlkCu+4KpAycqDHUITzVQz6TIadCl8fDCtWw ID1aKbq1WFUj62ujRv1waLhsOa+cPz+3SBzC+4QuOWO8lkHxRoz9SEimIVJJ5XarwV+d 0/Vn+eshK0Me6NRCYTiJrGbA9Bf0EyE4mJjOU+CqyptaujVPgFs14Ng8xl2LPLcogXAb V+YlGj3q3lbLIrRYtcMZNKEZWP5XmtmSTgWZFagAuBr6Tdr+Kpf+j5rYdcmLPukLSodE 9cdw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=uM4rclI/x/NeFRbSSIr/K9GmRTFYiBjD0csyxExHR7M=; b=jAitHxPxvJnB0jShO+q3AY0NItP4ws5K79De+ZqdS+DhWg6h82dkgHteJyWdB81r9o vplyoAaPEAuIahhXuQP3TfFGdP7wcYAFqgWrL4OeVjK8xV7OZYmrcHQbnYYu/WIsb9Un 0B+12j4lnlPdkg6znllqwMvek3fjIlsSC2ZMq6AwV8dRVl9/eYuFGk1/0xlohDO1Bb2z ViuxX3ffh8EVniVUyHvqQWsutUaplJ9kpCF8vkH2U0eGcJhpgrpp+BOcQ02PfAlrXxC8 LpuNTkPare4y3Fj6QL6iOQMj9N1lMEHcM+gvqeAAywm772TCeLfeRFSfsGle5phit++D q39w==
References: <c5f40413-93b8-2e8c-0a3e-14a07cd27ad0@free.fr> <ECF217AE-1D67-4EAE-AE51-531F6EE6E222@mit.edu> <583aedda-ae41-1f3e-6623-671f2197614c@free.fr> <20200804185313.GT92412@kduck.mit.edu> <CAJot-L2hykst2vFxcwLn_auDMMaw7psVwsKFHKhQp9DA49ydWg@mail.gmail.com> <A4DC7B4E-FD34-454F-9396-B971CF5D57A4@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-tKEp+PV3F4p84Zbu7Kd1dQutawnzHybt8cmg-XniLYLQ@mail.gmail.com> <401b5e1e-7e6a-87c7-393b-51aaeed5fe0c@free.fr> <CAM8feuQpekZMpbMLSJG3ALvWKEHkR6jBHgeGwQGSzQtVucUQ8w@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-v75OPo45zNj6=2555qEDfQCOqNcF0N3rRD5HTw2b+sRA@mail.gmail.com> <00EFDCE5-513D-449A-A1B6-BE1905E3D8A3@mit.edu>