Re: [Txauth] WG Name Voting!!!

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Fri, 15 May 2020 18:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=zOLN5PV7tp+MNjquaz76fLA3DaL+Zp+blv++X1TNyIo=; b=E+Z8uIk12+N2TmZy/omXQ0A8U7TyJB/nFKRiwBn/rccmyHFDH7PV+o8TEee+uyWW0y agwCwTpDX/EQb/gYTMjg26u3DDOUU7O+0qNlKl4Njv7m35yxJk2qZVOoj+/W85Gdg4BZ eXcpBsoXvRyQeM4BKefQYq35VIzhQMNmISI/PXBye5sVrd090Yjn2lafbFCVds8x9gnx 1BL9yFF27658TzjhMBZNlYOyOoAt7HkRNVHfF1CUnHMr5Gpq8ZoB56nM1oEvbtVUwsq2 fvU6hp9cYjYhelCDE5uEMLxQD9v/Q6QUU7G0gYbX9J5UDbABkTXoFncGyxAhXGRifdfV w8WQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=zOLN5PV7tp+MNjquaz76fLA3DaL+Zp+blv++X1TNyIo=; b=slwVy1fgm4znjk+YdWVAUBctOWC2a6TYe0QKNuDLzrocpDxFGfmioK6Ar7HKV5iLoy kLxgsvu2KXVDa+9Z2eo4HyzhuUK24EYq1Xbohb0UBAOPXGe78HFJD0nSWQuMopSbEJOD XoyQ6rbdH7ffAO/svAACDZ3hsIWxVHIweFKYWdY+WoY4Y6eg9uwlkQZQqVbAfD2mYNyl KMcJhs8ZL2f5cWjR3V8jBRoz6osSWA+VAnkcernVKmrTdxRJHRgnJVo7m71Zdr8yXxh3 bRHgTWh4CU+ydXbMBpsJUVpmX66Qic8rgH12mjIQ2u9iOCTNaraQPwwbLt4hESLLKj5E JDqw==