Re: [Txauth] Call for WG name preferences - process clarification

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Tue, 02 June 2020 21:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=xG7I+U6MpmWE3FW53nKKkci+kYEkBRcBJvp/k7suKTM=; b=dA2OSE1OfXxelE0E6FvTsExynZa1OQK8SUa5SdpCq3zg8PfYQiizHJrf1SkaHiDpK9 EvhYTRInRCBd1WJx4N24ZDnGEOO6b90nMUsN9uU6GlAjqI4NJyJRPDieNJ61uprQLHKA 7cu3WpeoiA71Ba194G2LplF5fBXA+pKAnSbGgTJKImnSG5HYoicWo0/pCJi+2otjPgbX LKOiqDnCWsPGJBx49MUyv1MKTkfeSOTgJgRAAdBhoyIjNRSU04mV9HC0Kz8eGwRbqVY1 jsho/BEv41wkLQBn082KB9MS8Z2S+YQkDRvXASGq+Sj9zFvMznWo4JB6BlqEzKOZE/WP /qtA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xG7I+U6MpmWE3FW53nKKkci+kYEkBRcBJvp/k7suKTM=; b=iLlQ3GTt1084bT/zYDEknHjmGXiVFI4Cyh+gSs9mlrDJjXejTMU2QKaoRLHY85HBd/ ABLvWfXzNTe9Csl3NsGjWvfbSFmL/i5Uv+K8tt3qySMmNrjhCBqgYaFPwMCdHvEylbi2 kHLLvhifu6gWm3BJMR3+Iff9dqGr7S5LJxhPPI3KgrWwhFaQ1jFn767y2oShqw4oZ4BW 4s1HiYBo09yhtP9pfdvmEHf7ZvyF45FjlC8LJPFP/U7JS+ScM5STDQYyR27EuZzleQP5 lcRTGgSiwyX3zMEki9mpS8fT8VVp+vNXBBlNWXcfyu3dSVXhlACwyI7Ocf/Jlz/Y/Kl/ dlGg==