Re: [Txauth] Call for charter consensus - TxAuth WG

Dmitri Zagidulin <dzagidulin@gmail.com> Tue, 10 March 2020 16:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to:from:date:message-id :subject:to; bh=0b11IY3ukrRMHXAki1En5sqEo1S2dlDZHb+dHshm5YA=; b=MENnOz5UufRDsUMQf2yngBdMFqhBF3bbLKhAW19sNLxldYKjPRUMK9qVUNtRHzqwrL sqYvkpyCD3re7DzmqjQiiu34PIDZb/8ddB0DJhkwP06Pnk3i6ssn8oVkKit9ai0J3qqC HYMC9YKiwMVJYCrPsn8EykFe+GsNXo4YjzDlIqVO7IUSGcd2fuMc+AmD+qPE57Jsumxr bvvcvWgv9UPbGIPLA04k6XAFMXLPlb8okWpmNY9zVooZOrF9bMWmsG+LDGDGvLuBTb2f c1Znob9ISWL7nVTV5+2xy8dTh0eLWVz5C5gPoOyW6cQleU8f5YxhlPMAhZP/76HOM+XQ Wwhg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to :from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=0b11IY3ukrRMHXAki1En5sqEo1S2dlDZHb+dHshm5YA=; b=PSWd9XYAu/Fv0gGJOPLR3s5vFd2CmVWFIVeFNfsGXBtB7oS2cnys8DpGNO2bHylYpi hQ5WqCTafSXSxMCITVKBZi6G88Q4abRRo6j0hefObuSS6Z4TO6X0nkCxOkBV69F70ZSC WYUiGHZTO1a/l7a1e8GIYfJgwN/DbWbNPtodyZAjnVjNDDoJGzZRLMSjya+iV85vYWOn 1lKo0kRgG8kHg/pF+FY28jawZSNYwaLvfh8QO0NDa0HjpP9o/xEOMMSph5cP1OMRIcgk yMpzqY8/pOvRfgs+ApOCggY2vg2lK00/A7X6fW5x4eC2JNrlDTdiF0T5gdn7IB4q5Kbh oLNg==