Re: [GNAP] Terminology

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Sun, 16 August 2020 20:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=aYeQKi3yF/RncOkOTT9Yyf2VhlYO4T79gR7w4nfjWhY=; b=cdK/wn6vMHeW1MSlmQ9HlfxA0Y0dkMFMPNhyoREAQnCcG4MsBRKIeqnsS+out+zyOj 1FiYbQaxhuAhOCiAcpfQ11fFtFxdA55Gw/FUMJoZJnH9/0C9ot00kv3f8Bv1vh+QipEN D/fgLPhqLrRrABrmDvvYTaLNiNp8bI+FmuX8VQ+m7gBPXiEbpRhu3p3rIiubieXj0q9w sq8GWaPfmMiBmL974erxnAWCw7BI/OjtrjQuVTLrk6y0wqGhEbL0FlCh/cWkARWG8QvI FI+KLM76jPFpYJNwiy5qKkWFZD+IN6A+hXLvKGys72DwD2GfpMZ3WRSnJbIaHYQXacEQ iQVQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=aYeQKi3yF/RncOkOTT9Yyf2VhlYO4T79gR7w4nfjWhY=; b=dijKV2m7wWy3AAJRDhpxTl/V/T4k+UWQWc8LxzEmNDcad5ucOG0CUtItn3Kr5jPX+/ T0SJjj/3bnTxIFwNlNitK7beyExiP1FJw6I3IGaPLGjHaL8HAeNzBfn/CcXdj9RMIuGR 9ASzIWnsmrkVZr76XZtue5HERgQEHInRiyngsNZvBFUAOS6+a/ltAJ3CcPnxxiGvDo4a w5vxkGDAOnkvSwfhE/O2aYZ8P4K73dGnbRRdXIE8S2txxg754hitdDTSxBLZgTSES6/W HnQj/N0bY48xI9uAqHlWmJZZiFHSZJyoeme6DA+dvIjGfI5M0JSoe9kYYQwftHnn75L9 za/Q==
References: <DM6PR00MB0684496FAFF843EF4286B0ECF5451@DM6PR00MB0684.namprd00.prod.outlook.com> <CAD9ie-u7xbmDvszc4nhgL7PTi+q92wVXDhf5-UsqYWhkdfFf_w@mail.gmail.com> <AA0A1BCB-A128-4C45-B137-FCCB4ECC0B4A@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-ut3B1Hys-8w8FqQ6W+F017V5nZKmu7jyjWgP-PBGYwrg@mail.gmail.com> <0DA045F0-1DFC-4CEC-B160-D4440B49B4EB@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-srbdXNQMpZQvLCEEsB00gHKuScq7RM9Cw56yS24+Hi2Q@mail.gmail.com> <79713735-7BD3-4178-BB42-A433370D8EA2@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-scGz1s=q=g=GSD9gL3X3O3rHG0ukQVPewZ6dMw5dDeHw@mail.gmail.com> <CAM8feuRiT4wk827M_o=TEEW9FtZk3PaBR1AFr2seT5GJ+ZoLKw@mail.gmail.com>