Re: [Txauth] A model with a User Consent Element (with a clean figure)

Fabien Imbault <fabien.imbault@gmail.com> Thu, 09 July 2020 15:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=MQKZChuKSzefmRmF8fnsNBfjCy2jmC5GOGDOMO0Ad7Y=; b=Zkkul1uANjkPFDwbYa3MGirU6d+keTJjP5SnFxTXOaPmsoDcORFPlEkLE5XHlh8JVD SGZyH99ZDHIrcvX1QEgLYux4JPCIr6lhm1Z7d5jMiOzc59Di4IBnCdm8zbNkR/wv3t/f f4HgP9hAhbYDkdvhAMGZBVxOry+SG0DAr5HnKft+tdsn5/VA58LlRsbQSIkAZk6z1WQn VKs2br/IvbMeAofOiTZGcqbiRMcl6tw3J9I1GjNu10OJstKLGsJxGkqnSBv0SABZf37V R5HYEPqSY6/f5eieOoN1NZuoqTkl69Wi9tG9XN/9jqnb0UkZgSPnVkCnwFwT1v2aGzlk a+Uw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=MQKZChuKSzefmRmF8fnsNBfjCy2jmC5GOGDOMO0Ad7Y=; b=kR01foe6DgJa7ncNchBeJIyi5DJ5Q2vjcPptk2A6uIM/rraG5v1CARqcznzSoDrbOv 50ZbCsfAvqGJB324OR/5K8j1Y6Pg24Xqm0bxPiQ3a5EjFTt+HonTss6/4i7q1T4txchd 0QmljCXW3pZsQN/tG9rqbjgsX924JhVaMkDKvH30JR02Oa6RKFmzoxu3/gVpcwR2yU0u fkAvwo3FaqamrY252ZFK3P9k1rhjdoxlEk/5VXQTjwiKSIFrqFeHsVm0yw+HGPkGKbsW s/c0BUb70TaTDfMuzC3evRHHNvqxgkzToP9mkZrFG4lJTH9nyb8wkUhgEjG1BrtmQ/pG cqmQ==