Re: [Txauth] Key handle vs client id & handle

Tom Jones <thomasclinganjones@gmail.com> Thu, 16 July 2020 23:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8M3bdOx08v2X/OxZAp5vRsiCZHXSiuKuXHLIH5dNLr0=; b=qzYexOS8ve5Sb1yeSCQJ29bi9VItec4ra5XFd+8YO3w36HfYqOPRJb1oiSfGXmmElP 3RPNe1tfl+zfO7W7G8OmjOdTVhHYDjC6dXQbYDwVc2AwbtMfl60dq6cwIetNmAj+yjRw aXgAK94+rdiJg/p7OEHGQqRwvri/rBwrPRZQLXg6rIvjWowIoDDzFizmqjUU5PAC/X4A rIoNtX0AjAkq1AreSurEGWi0TNkCAujHtlV5rVrNrrNqsStkIblm8aF41d/v/vZSKCsI X8e3v9DgA6gJVjtX9e7B7NrUE+i6IziRbjZd8BR6D54H62Mh049AwyrXuy6Ud2qtoquy hHDw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8M3bdOx08v2X/OxZAp5vRsiCZHXSiuKuXHLIH5dNLr0=; b=Hu2X3VLlVFy3qSVhr6Lar1Zj4ybElRLV0znHDPc25cK57crsvxHRL8i/bURoTI5WXR bYKK9Tm43IbycybdTD0jAHU7piDN7OrW9UuCRjgmeHC32rp+L56SjEo1NxezbVBWSsUf rs4Oo2oCZ7ULqVG41zu7eGk4gG+2m+i+7KihTIA1jmKSfDUorjYcFkm6S305h4e5gGrq B4H73Ay7oU8U4k4wjzzqalBgWBBMTkIxaSlllrZy0roL0ivvKoDYEW91Gm6OXHtZMsaO xH6PhfCckfxY9SzteWLeeSrak1OLk4n6NOL3sblJKKDJ4EYhKric87BdIlhryKhffbkH BcCg==
References: <29AAF03B-12B6-4E61-9BF4-EF951506931B@securekey.com> <4F48268B-D011-42E5-A2D2-F39CF3E4AB5E@mit.edu> <CAM8feuR=jEoUWY7XHYdBtV1xQL3VBmKYffuS1zTF3hkmNUCr_Q@mail.gmail.com> <BFABF236-006A-4627-9219-3D96AA828610@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-vUn=7rwiMJSJrMdQ=3aeNnhs200eD5dxjgc03OPKdyMw@mail.gmail.com> <325BC9ED-06AF-4E00-9BC7-195FAE1A9646@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-uzNKRaY8XVwEjVppC_c5q+3c+8vh3jydJGiqUgfF8N=w@mail.gmail.com> <E71079E8-A277-431C-A083-B224C5106178@mit.edu>