Re: [Txauth] Call for WG name preferences - process clarification

Steinar Noem <steinar@udelt.no> Wed, 03 June 2020 12:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=udelt-no.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=CRcaZywlU+3bu8+GledIkni2ud35mTAgMItxF9zHbFQ=; b=fSya4IjesHS36XDFhXLd0ByeSqDwDPm2WESy5QjM8mV4KxxoM3D4DCCOs8Xg/zLFj1 sesKXf+/gZB4veumuv68DgRgto9OsX1+Np6nlDiClu7bcqsqanhfHCdRopkbXjStjlzc tOA+4iadXi53h2yF0uy8Z9JE1SYmCa1BtR7E6kUnWhpOztr1ak7Vac3IWd8Qg7KgqMz1 ICIXAEdW9Cb+rtiymPZQfjWCbxvn4PRGD+wKJchBh9uMaNlMbsWnU79cACFfMWwPWF/P Bq08+oy/DLxn4JpoyF7Spbtne+boC9uU+zRsHQjKeLVcUxC/Iasfaw8/mAk55TB2Fk9i ecgg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=CRcaZywlU+3bu8+GledIkni2ud35mTAgMItxF9zHbFQ=; b=WU6RCgi2XaAFK6x7jMnTg9Z5qFHwFXqgsiSL+ELnr97AVBWnTBDuZp7BXIn2FH+vyz cUE+gSNpZeRfdHOWBlirKGseCa51NpzT8jT3DPEtypuDrE3D1/VZcpth0GeXYQpFm5P+ sa+X3uM7CVBd9AKOhY7lWmS7CqZ3vXQXhhQdEUb9ZxXOqH6dojNkMMZ4NpqSx5+JOrO+ FmZB2tRKrgxfq2wJqJy+wB2bwOU+BkrkNr3hTdoKnFWOBmN6LPwhsVCtdcRKmu4pJj8N fDzXmGRaWRlpmHUghZuyVa74pHDZ+f90Oulo0Br9Att3DjVMAg998lzkkR+Zy6ixBcf/ sZrw==