Re: [Txauth] Claims [was: - Dictionary]

Justin Richer <jricher@mit.edu> Mon, 27 July 2020 11:23 UTC

From: Justin Richer <jricher@mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 07:23:07 -0400
Cc: Francis Pouatcha <fpo@adorsys.de>, txauth@ietf.org, Tom Jones <thomasclinganjones@gmail.com>, Denis <denis.ietf@free.fr>
To: Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com>
References: <CAOW4vyO2C1E3Sg58CrSVT81t0T3iCTY87tdAx+a8d2A+cNa3nA@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-vMzepgmaP-jUunKSo-chWrGpB230TWgJq7u8Yt-afDxA@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyObyZC7USUqsW_qdDV9Hcpvg9OHKmM1yMEjSUvmjx0UZQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-sWn41XDiwyFMcTgV3a8MMESXqf36fNJcTaSYDKwU+LPg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyNzGG95eNf6RRLf_jgHoQDMJHz8kPF10EENeaAq9vkrVQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-vPDMPM8CRid169WsssD0r3dWNqoNCDJcgrxEs+MfvtjQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyOjpL3Qoy02uV1dxc+wYir+yh0wWKiaV93OqzRXtk_Sxg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyMgW=3-nrgODnhj-BweWhJgW3WzTJDhSAwdnHFdho6msg@mail.gmail.com> <B55BD16B-8982-4621-A35F-6878F5045630@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-vA07gB-sQNc4Ft3jr6586N-Jh7dE5-e9ob8-wN_B0Xiw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyPQgQZ_fZB_rHvWFCvrTon4Vix7raTGG9gdc=Z1_=YA-w@mail.gmail.com> <EE0A9241-60D6-493F-9351-2F607D59D3E2@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-u9NUgPSFyUgeeuOYjJewmbugUON64cTttqhWWFGxf41g@mail.gmail.com> <E5F32EB4-D47E-4E40-9F2A-9C25E7DFB86B@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-v1aRaGWEsrs71YfzZ2pdzEdLmmzKfzpVCY1dEHStnJmA@mail.gmail.com> <6AB0512E-A4F9-4C4A-AFC0-768BB04FA765@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-vonF5XRk=1Rm+=gPMBxzNXG=gWmPv7_RMRt4NNNetOLg@mail.gmail.com> <9A074655-FA98-49DA-8CB0-77F4B3D46E0C@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-v-3+zBhZz7WWz5zCM7tnN0SU7pLrsiNhGsmmKa3SN4CQ@mail.gmail.com>