Re: [GNAP] Will GNAP support Zero Trust Architecture?

Adrian Gropper <agropper@healthurl.com> Sat, 20 March 2021 20:20 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=zVtQVOEl6e83purPY6EsTpAwzkAQs1BhkKgckkRE6PA=; b=Kfi3imDt4aUcOopw1EickXfsmcA7mIPPhFdW6SPD/itN6wtER8od/GFxekmy9f0xOm AldunCUsPYxyDxKfpU042B+V4i98KV5UAalNhEt7H3JyrVJ8cACgYTPfZ5wZfRET5FeS IZIQRtEz9mKAXJLRe8APUiXrZZo0Vr/TyVV5GzZKlt8MJKoB+A6FXX7xbwZuOJcYvEx5 Slr4Ax+ipOU8p1uoerkwBR8Ah65fMWOve89rut3UrCoZqQy/qhxSo5M3NhURqBpg1DXq q5lGTFwbs0qtnAGnpLI5PTN9/HuLrlaRa9oC0HgYG8fo7fE9U3jRLJy+3T59b+X9H8Ht +fvQ==