Re: [Tzdist-bis] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-murchison-tzdist-geolocate-03.txt

Daniel Migault <daniel.migault@ericsson.com> Fri, 16 November 2018 21:21 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=dTDHPY3hadkqi8sqvVdEU8OFhBY7sBoxjBYGQ4P41/E=; b=KGiYeqVVho0w5OrCYohM5Ey3GR6qjVQBSZkIXy7sVspNwXEgAP/7xdZJNPgcTsrWVd gpWuOHBY9d7nk7x6lo+hMRfSw5vlihG4lEf+LSuGzQFzAu1wXZkc2e0sogzTgX8VrRHP Ezmwm3Gq5V9l7eu3iYWi5bRmZzBSpDesoK34B4h//G8ZWe2dPDxDxhhA8v9po5+fbs6j IU42HYweOgcRbjVX1a0jSLEeBTeawbSsxzjpn3D2WgtPNi+/6pc8ZdGpOdkFe1EL2dO7 mW0yvZzJUQup3sQX+WFCv1IDCpk9Wrd86jDLjhhvr/B3NG9k4FXWiyj1HYZ0uCst4VLL Gcaw==