Re: [Tzdist-bis] [calsify] tzdist and IANA

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Thu, 18 July 2019 06:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=17416; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1563429779; x=1564639379; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc: to:references; bh=SfPCANJzDAY+2yEDmQIy+HDwt/cfuCafVmrycB18GKY=; b=WRo/mzVaeLdi6AdfUStwxyDGFDONuV+pFIW+OVNvi9NZHnfe+Qv6hxSd vXa27naSGqcEoyPZ8FeSBI5IWsVhGqTswXkQFYT3x0PaPJB7URgVKRaM6 n2ydh3hBxFxXKdWVrM0IOG9YO7rEGj7R2prFKPCD4i7NADQGF5H1nrar2 c=;